Civilian name: Susori
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None sadly

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I definitely think I am really suitable for SCP-096 because I personally think that I'm a pretty good Garry's mod role player in SCP-RP and would love to have more experience with jobs that you have to have whitelist to in order to expand my arsenal of jobs. I''ve for the most part have been playing this server for two months and I definitely am starting to like being an SCP, especially when you breach. I really like how SCP-096's mechanics work and mostly like how SCP-096 is is re-contained because it is very funny and goofy for a unstoppable monster that will kill you if you see it's face. I genuinely want to know what it particularly feels like breaching as SCP-096 and being re-contained as this monster.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When SCP-096 is passive it is usually siting down with his knees bending and pointing vertically. With his unproportionate arms going around his legs and his hands coming in contact with each other.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When SCP-096 is breached it can go wherever SCP-096-1 instances are. For example, If someone saw the picture that spawns when the time of SCP-096's breach timer goes to 0. SCP-096 would start screaming and you would run to the person that saw your face by going to the red outline of the body of the person that saw your face. SCP-096 can beeline straight to D-block on only one special and unlikely occasion which is the picture of SCP-096's face has spawned in D-Block. if a D-Class comes across this picture and becomes a SCP-096-1 instance then 096 can go straight to D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- To re-contain SCP-096 you first have to get scrambler goggles from one of the three armories and get a bucket from the closet bucket spawn. You would then put it on SCP-096's head with your scrambler goggles on to make sure you don't see it's face and you will get SCP handcuffs and put the SCP-handcuffs on in order for you to be able to put it back in it's containment cell.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Susori!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.