Solarfrogs

How many hours of playtime do you have?:
23hrs 17m (as of posting)

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
Est

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Ayden Mills, N/A (May use alternate name when playing SCP for rp reasons)

Chaos name (include your rank):
Michael Mills (n/a)

Civilian name:
Steven Winter

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:175396757

Discord ID (name#0000):
Solarfrogs#2741

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
To my knowledge I haven't, I try to make sure everyone who plays the server doesn't have to be bothered whenever they play.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, without naming the other servers due to rule 7, I have been moderation in 2 servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious role play?:
Yes, Including this server i play on multiple different types of SRP servers. Honestly they are one of my most played server types most likely

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At minimum, probably 2 hours a day. I have to balance school work and staff so I cant promise longer than 2 hours minimum. However if I am not busy IRL I can put in 5 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server is really fun and honestly my "Cup of tea". I want to do my part to make sure that this server runs as smoothly as I can possibly make it!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am very outgoing and talkative, and I am striving for the best performance that is required of me. I also want to be dependable and a helpful staff-mate.

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
-SUPPORT

+Nice format

-lack luster answers
-Low playtime

+/- I have little to know interactions with you

Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022
??????? ???????

+???????? ???????? ??????????
+???? ????????????

-??? ???? ????
-??????? ?????? ???????

Last edited:

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
-Support

Hi there. Rather than state what is already given above here are some things you could do to improve your application & standing within the community.

- Activity, make sure you are more than just "on the server". Interact with the community and get to know them- the more people you know and talk to regularly the better!

- Application effort, a good way to understand what the community and application reviewers expect out of an excellent application is to read the previously accepted applications. You will find that others have written far, far more than you have done; usually writing one takes up to around 15 minutes of your time.

- Put yourself out there, I have played for a while on the server over the last couple weeks and while I do recall seeing you around however that has only been once and for a very limited time with no roleplay within. We want to know what kind of person you are to understand and be able to develop a trust for you and your character.

Good luck
Lemmskii.

Darkstar

Nov 11, 2022
Hi, I wi be leaving a
-Support
For the following reasons.

- I have never met you on the server, and therefore cannot speak on your character.

- Low playtime. You only just meet the minimum requirement for this, and I believe you have not played long enough to be an efficient staff member.

- Lackluster application effort. If you put no effort into your application, how can it be expected for you to put effort into your staffing?

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Neutral Support
+Past staff experience
-Bare Bones Application
-Meh Playtime

My Suggestions for you before you make another application is to play a bit more and know the community.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Neutral Support leaning on -Support

+/- Past Staff Experience
+/- Minimum Playtime

-Barebones Application

I wish I could say more here but your application is the barest of the bare minimum and feels like there is little to no effort put into it. Now I don't think I can personally judge you based on it alone as you might make an amazing addition to the staff team, but the low effort also can show us how much effort you could put into being staff. I'd highly recommend rewriting the whole application if you are dead set on becoming staff.

A few recommendations is to

-Format and Colour code like you did as it makes it easier to read and understand

-Add more information to your responses

-Make it your own and show some personality in responses.

Again I am sure you might be an amazing fit for staff but please put more effort into the application.

Good Luck!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Solarfrogs,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Ill be denying your application because it seems you put no effort into your application and you barely hit the reqs to become staff I recommend that you get better known in the community and hit a higher playtime

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.