For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since last December

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ash Smith
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Barry Allan

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: 435901447

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/staff-application-for-mrp.2274/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have had 1 warning for mixing because I was saying I was drinking for new years in game. and 1 ban for talking as a scp but all this was with in the first few weeks i have not had any bans since

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I have been staff on Dark RP and SCP RP back in 2018.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have a few years of experience with serious RP the servers I mainly have experience with is SCP and DarkRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 8-10 hours on week days 10 hours on weekends but it depends if there are important things to do but if not I can play for how long I stated

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be staff because I want to help the community and the server grow in a healthy direction and I believe I can help obtain this because I'm super active and passionate about being staff and I will be able to do sits and make sure everyone has a good experience with us.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will be able to be responsive with sits and help defuse situations as fast as I can so both parties involved will feel listened to and respected. And I feel like I have the Best shot at getting this position because I'm passionate about what I do and I believe it will have a good impact on the server.

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
=unsure on other stuff
=chaos name does not follow the naming convention if i remember correctly

here is my verdict -Dor

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-/+ Neutral leaning towards +Support

-Pretty active in TS
-Active IG
-Have spoken to in TS and seems like a chill and mature guy

-/+ Never had any RP interactions
-Pretty sure Barry Allan is naming convention
-Lacking application

Good luck on your app!

-MTF [REDACTED] CSG “Phobos”

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
-Support
Hi Ash,
The main reason I am giving you a -Support is due to you only rejoining us as a community around a week and a half ago. I personally believe that this is not enough time to get yourself comfortable with the new rules and content put in place. I would highly recommend that you play the server for another week before properly giving an application a go. However, it is down to the Server Leadership to determine your application.

P.S Barry Allan is naming conventions so rule knowledge isn't the best

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ support
+ mature
+ good rp interactions
+ good rule knowledge

= unsure about other staff interactions

CyberRecon

Mar 14, 2022
+Support
+Chill and friendly
+Roleplays Seriously when needed(Good Executive Researcher)
+Helps other researcher to not be full on brain dead
+Knows the rules well

Yak

Jun 29, 2021
-/+ Neutral
+ Mature
= not many interactions
= not seen on ts

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
=NEUTRAL
+ Active IG and TS
= Just recently came back into the community
= Okay application
= Okay RP interactions

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.
Really active.
Friendly.
From recent situations both in and out of RP I have decided to make this verdict a Neutral.

Best of luck.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @BritishDooo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 10 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.