SCP-RP Trial Mod Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Smith "Escapist"

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):bouncedcorn4888
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 day and 2 hours but I have played for more than 3 weeks but the Vtime says otherwise.
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: East coast
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Leo Smith "Escapist"
Chaos name (include your rank): Leo Smith "OneShot" Cs
Civilian name: Narrow "Smith" News5
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:561336351
Discord ID (name#0000):Stc#8087
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes I have received no kicks, A couple warning from breaking fearRp due to not realizing i have guns on me but I understood what I did wrong and have progressed from my mistakes Although it is no excuse for what I have done. I also have 3 bans due to FearRp, LTARP And MRDM The FearRp I explained but the LTARP was for Me crashing or disconnecting and I tried to join back but I got banned I was going to try to talk to someone about this but I decided to let it go. The Mrdm Was for me falsely using a Red gas That ERT are provided with and I was going to get 2 weeks but they only gave me 1 because I didn't know what I was doing at the time but i have better understanding of it now.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No I would like to learn and get my staff experience here and become friends with other staffs and make friends along in the community.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes I was a big Roleplayer in Gta Fivem and I learned a lot more about my Ropeplay in this server and I learned how to do things that will not make me in trouble like correctly roleplaying.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8 Hours But you can expect me to be active everyday.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for this server because This server Is like a passion to me i really like playing on this server and I Believe If I became a moderator on this server I can help out the community and better improve the players in this server to correctly do scenarios and right their wrongs.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help by being able to be there for someone's needs If they are stuck and need help or if someone has done something bad and they are reporting it I will be there as soon as I can. I wouldn't say I'm more special from other applicant Because most applicant have a better chance than me due to my warning, But I am a hard worker I did do a lot of bad things myself and after realizing all the stuff I did and looked over my warning I wanted to change how I see roleplaying I want to be a serious Roleplayer and for the players that don't They get Warns I want to change the perspective of others and how they see roleplaying I want them to see how fun it is and if you do it correctly it would work out better which is why we warn them so they can better understand the concept next time. I hope i listed most the things I'm capable of and I understand if I can't get accepted due to my warning but I Am working on it and will continue to work on it in the future.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
???????? ???????

+ ???? ?????? ???????????
+ ??? ????? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ???????

-/+ ????????????

- ???? ???? ? ????????

- ???? ???? ? ???

??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???????? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???????? ??? ????. ????? ???? ???? ?????????? ? ???? ??? ???????????.

Last edited:

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi, Leo Smith "Escapist,"

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I'll be denying your application because you do not meet the age requirement (15+) to become a staff member.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.