[SCP-RP][UK] 'Appo' Ethics Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93504192
Discord name: avaster#6667
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,000+ Hours Playtime | 10,600+ Hours on Gmod
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: British Standard Time (BST)
Character name(s): 'Appo'
Civilian name: 'Apppo'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Security Captain [Holding]
CI DELCOM [Holding]
E-11 CSG [Holding]

O-1 PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

warnings-

[Expired] Mixing - Mentioned an admin when D-Class
[Expired] Ent abuse - Spawned Death Cups (Under Fear-RP)

no bans

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

[1] I do believe I have a lot of SCP-RP experience from other servers. I used to be an Area Manager from a very Serious SCP-RP server (not allowed to say name due to application rules). This server used to be the most popular SCP-RP back in the days. Area Manager was the second highest rank for Site Administration, which only one/two individuals may take. Needless to say, it took a lot of hard work to get to that spot.

[2] I currently have 10400+ hours on Garry's Mod. Most of these hours stem from Serious-RP servers and gamemodes (City-RP, StarWars-RP, Military-RP, SCP-RP). I have held many, many high ranks in all four of these gamemodes. I have tons of experience. Although I have tons of experience, I am always willing to learn, adapt, and change my ways.

[3] I would like to emphasize am not one of those canidates who will take this spot and hold it endlessly, or run away from the role, or even the server. I am willing to take this to hell and back. I would like to be given an oppitunity to show everyone I can make a positive change to their roleplay, while making it enjoyable and fun to play the server.

[4] Aactivity. I have been extremely active for the past two month. I am willing to sink even more of my hours into the server, ultimately into Ethics Assistant

[4.1] I spend 16 hours a day on this server, I do believe the roles along with this role I can definately fit time for Ethics Assistant.

[5] I believe I can learn from my mistakes. For instance, I have been warned for both mixing and hitbox abuse. After these incidents, I have done practices such as asking admins for their opinions, reading the rules thoroughly, not making bad decisions, etc.

[5.1] I have also learnt from my mistakes thanks to my recent Staff Application (my Steam profile did have NSFW on it 2 weeks ago, however I have removed the questionable ones, and I wish to move on from this).

[6] I once played with the GameMaster Julian where we set up an old bunker and hid on surface after an info breach on O-1, we also set up a tank at the end. I felt so deprived after this experience even though it was meant to be a fun one, because, after all of this knowledge, preperation and interesting roleplay that could have taken place, no one had decided to care or go out of their way to make something out of this roleplay. It did dissapoint me, but this incident also reminded me that it doesnt always have to be this way, and I could make a change on someone elses' roleplay experience. I feel as if my dedication and inspiration went towards an event like this which involved ethics, I believe I am willing to go do things out of my way to make sure everyone's experience is fun and enjoyable, since I completely understand and feel the satisfaction for good, quality roleplay.

[7] I believe I can also make Roleplay Experiences enjoyable for others. When I was an 076-2, I knew quite a little bit about his lore. Using this knowledge I made the researchers, security and D-Class involved have a fun and enjoyable roleplay experience.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilites for any Ethics Assistant is to ultimately ensure they are serving the Ethcis Members with their duties, such as being the left-hand man for the Ethics Members directly. If not doing serving the higherup Ethics who are on site, they are also dealing with other trivial matters such as tribunals, ethics, ethical questions, ethical evaluations, taking care of O-1 and instructing them on ethical matters, and taking the Ethics's roles in a case where no higherup Ethics are on site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

****** ENCRYPTION AES-256 CTR ******

> ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT.
INSERTING CARD WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

> CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 CONFIRMED
> MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED
> CONTINUED LIFE SPANS CONFIRMED
> REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS
> Welcome, ████████-█. Please insert commands.
> ████████-█@SCiP.INET> $ NANO OPEN ~/FOUNDATION/SITE_65/PERSONNEL_RECORDS/'APPO'
> File Decipher Protocol Initiated
> 'APPO'

Last Updated: 09/08/2022.

Known Aliases: 'Appo'.

Attendance: ALIVE.

Birth Location: UNITED KINGDOM.

Previous Occupation: US MARINE, OPERATION OBSERVANT COMPASS.

Current Occupation: SITE_65.

History: DURING OPERATION OBSERVANT COMPASS 'APPO' WAS REPORTED FOR ████████ ██ COMPORTMENT.
THIS COMPORTMENT PROVED BENEFICIAL.
'APPO' WAS APPREHENDED BY AGENT ██████ UNDER THE EXCUSE OF COMMITTING SUICIDE BY OVERDOSE ON DRUG 'PENTOTHAL'.

SENT TO SITE-65 FOR INTERROGATION AND A POSSIBLE BRAINWASH ATTEMPT.
BRAINWASH PROVED SUCCESSFUL.
'APPO' FORGETS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST.
'APPO' NOW SERVES SITE-65.
'APPO' IS DOING FINE IN SITE-65.
UNFORTUNATELY, NO FURTHER ████████ █ COMPORTMENT AFTER BRAINWASH DUE TO THIS BEING A DAMAGING AFFECT ON 'APPO'.
FOR UNDISCLOSED REASONS BY RULING OF ████████-█, 'APPO' IS STIll KEPT SERVING SITE-65.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to +Support

-Active, but can lean to Inactive due to You holding the position of a DELCOM
-Has been a Captain for some time
-A Bit of Leadership Experience

Reactions: appo

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+support

Great interactions
Great leadership skills since he is a security captain which clearly shows he can teach anyone
Super friendly guy
Very Active

Best of Luck

Cybek

May 8, 2022
+ Support'

+Good as CPT.

+Worked well when I've interacted with him
+Approachable and has CL4 experience as a CPT
+Working towards COE as he shows an understanding of it
+Amazing application

-Reports on being unfocused

-Cat boy[JK]

Deleted member 2482

Neutral
+Support
  • Clearance 4 experience
  • Experience in a lot of managerial/leadership based roles
  • VERY active
  • Very pleasant guy to work with
-Support
  • Too many positions and not active across them

Appo from my experience with you seem like a nice guy to work with/be around you have tons of experience managing people and generally you seem to be a good leader and a very active one at that. However I don't feel you will treat the assistant as your main role, you have 3 senior positions and you simply can't be there for all of them no matter how much you try, I have a feeling that if you get this position it's going to be another case of you neglecting it for someone else who could have done a better job and is more invested. I can tell this as someone who has 3 kinda senior positions ( CI/MTF/Executive) and has the same trouble filling in for all of them.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Appo's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Your application is fine and you have somewhat support from the community. The issue is your professionalism. You lack self-control and can be really reckless in your decisions. As an assistant you are representing the Committee and with these qualities we feel as if its not visible to give you the position at this time.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Director​

Reactions: Nugglet
Status
Not open for further replies.