SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Deniz Fufu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deniz Fufu

Apr 29, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Deniz Fufu

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:765379386

Ban Reason: Stacked Warnings / Stacked Bans

Date of ban: Mo Apr 29 17:43:11 2024

Who banned you: Geronimo (Steam_0:1:196545607)

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Im sorry for what i did i will never try to kill a NU-7 MTF Capitan Again i was just angry because he killed me i will controle my anger and dont do it again im sorry and i will say sorry to the MTF NU-7 Captian when im going to see him :( and im not going to get more warnings i try my hardest to play right by the SERVER RULES :(

Why should you be unbanned: I will controle my Anger and listen to the SERVER RULES next time speak with a Admin and dont try to kill and im not going to be Mad im realy sorry for my friend to because i desapointed them im sorry for all of my Friends and the most i disapointed is Jake Logan and Pablo and THE MTF Nu-7 Capitan Pls dont ban me for 2 WEEKS i wana play its boring i love this Server and im going to play it because i never seen a server so good IM SOORY :( (SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISCH)

Last edited:

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom

Staff Member Response

Hello, I am replying to provide context as to the reasons surrounding the ban that was placed against you.

Throughout the day, I had received several reports against you, where you were said to be RDMing and generally messing around. You were warned on one of these occasions by another staff member. Later, I was told verbally in Teamspeak that you attempted to access Omega-1 bunks whilst on a non-CL4 class. Seeing that I had numerous reports throughout the day against you, I decided to spectate you, in which I watched you, whilst you were on Nu-7, open fire on an MTF Omega-1 who was in Core Sector, the same O-1 who had previously killed you.

After a small firefight, you dipped behind a corner, and as he advanced on you, you switched to the Doctor job. This, in itself, is Job Abuse, and combined with the fact you randomly open fired on him after returning to Core Sector, this is both RDM and NLR.

Considering the three outstanding offences, numerous reports throughout the day and the previous warning, that brought your total warnings within 24 hours to 4, leading to a Stacked Warnings ban. As you have received numerous bans within the last month, this accounts for the Stacked Bans reason.

Thanks,
Geronimo.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Deniz

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

So after having a look at your warn history, I will not reduce your ban. Since you are held responsible . for your actions, And you had been warned about this before. and therefor Nothing will be done about your Ban

You may Not re-appeal. as your ban is only 2 weeks. and you did do it. and you have wait out the Ban.

-Sean​

Status
Not open for further replies.