SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Doug "TrippleD"

caramelalpaca

Apr 19, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Doug "TrippleD" (might have had a space after the triple before D)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:559185799

Ban Reason: MRDM

Date of ban: Monday April 15th

Who banned you: Big Arthur 'REDACTED'

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I guess I wont play on the class-d team ever again if I just get banned for self defence.

Why should you be unbanned: I feel the ban was unjust as the admins gave all the class-d knifes, 5 MINS BEFORE THE SERVER RESTARTED, apparently expecting them to only attack the gensec. The class-d would then proceed to stab everybody else, including other class-d. I was stabbing back in a self defence manor, as people ran up to me knifes out, so what do I do? Just get stabbed, or fight back? I chose to fight back so everytime people ran at me and tried stabbing me, I either died or stabbed back and killed them. Then some guy reported me for RDM, even though he probbaly also killed a lot of people too. Gensec was also gunning down half the class-d, regardless of knifes out or not while standing on the balcony.

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @caramelalpaca ,

The reason I banned you is because you had been going around stabbing other D-Class in D-Block during a riot. I am aware that other people had been RDMing aswell and they were dealt with, but that doesn't make it okay for you to do it. I had checked logs and saw that you had started attacking some D-Class rather than a self defense manor as you stated in your appeal.

This is all from me, I do not recall all of the details unfortunately.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Doug,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After having a chat with Alex Honda. A Admin had not given out knifes. it was a riot and you were Actively trying to stab other D classes including Alex Honda which Had done nothing to you. So even tho people were RDMing you. that does not mean you can RDM too.

Seeing as this is a 2 week Ban. you will not be able to re-appeal it

Good day
-Sean​