SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - George Klooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge

Jul 16, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: George Klooney

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:746890547

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: 7/8/24

Who banned you: Emily

Ban length: 16 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not be rude or offend anyone again, I will avoid confrontation and not engage in any toxic behaviour. I believe when I first started playing SCP RP I had a much less serious mindset however now I can understand that my actions may have affected others which lead this ban to occur.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this ban was much too harsh, I remember arguing with some people in D-block however I do not remember saying anything which would warrant such a ban, furthermore I do not remember the sit in which I was banned I believe I was AFK at the time which lead to me not being able to explain myself. I main MRP currently and I am unable to link my account to the TeamSpeak because of this ban, I've had no problems with toxicity on MRP which can be proved as I've played it for the past month and a half and I wish to be able to join the TeamSpeak to speak to my friends and engage with the community.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi, your ban was applied the 7th, however, there was an attempt at joining the server on the 14th of August, on an alt account. Which resulted in the extended ban applied by KADMIN.

You made an attempt at ban evading and subsequently, KADMIN extended your ban. This appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.