SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans2

Apr 10, 2024
Your in-game name: Hans Totschlager ( iirc)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462557186
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hansgmod/
Date of ban: December 18th of 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating, ban evasion - Ellie
Who banned you: Holland (STEAM_0:1:506528183)
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): (Im not sure what this is, i assume just scprp rules ) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not cheat again, and refrain from ban evading if ever i get banned again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I reckon i had been warned for toxicity, and very much older bans for mrdm, which both are not close to happening again.
Why should you be unbanned: So back in around december i started playing civilgamer's scp (not minging/mrdming actually playing) and i was in a state where my mentality was really wrong, i was only there to pvp my ego was way oversized and it lead me to eventually Cheat. In the time period where i started to cheat i clearly had no intent to roleplay on Civilgamers and nor did i care or aknowledge how much i would ruin the fun and the roleplay for other players, i was only here to kill people and even went on to trash talk other players while i was cheating... I really apologize to people i was disrespectful to and please forgive me for all the good roleplay and fun i have ruined. Now after being banned i still did not accept i was wrong, I ban evaded i cheated on alt accounts it was just a terrible behavior that i ensure you i will not reproduce nor the cheating nor the toxicity. Took a break from gmod and realised how wrong everything i've done was. If i ever can come back to cg it will be in a toxic less behavior and I will try to produce quality roleplay to enjoy for other players and I.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: It is possible, that i break rules that i don't know of or by mistake, but never will it be toxicity, or cheating or anything that can be avoided by just having common sense. Can i prove to you i wont do bad things again? Unfortunately it relies on your trust and faith in me. All i can give you is my sincere apologies and prove my words by actions if i do get unbanned.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really miss the immersion that this server gives through the custom addons, the nice map this cannot be found in any other scp server, the chill atmosphere was also super pleasing and even though sometimes its mingy you can have very good roleplay interactions, that's why i really want to play on here again.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Han,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I have considered the matter, and due to what happened with the ban evasion, I am unable to lift your ban at this time.

I would be happy to reconsider the matter in a months time, if you continue to demostrate that your a good fit to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.