SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans2

Apr 10, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Hans

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462557186

Ban Reason: Cheats

Date of ban: Dec 18 2023

Who banned you: Holland

Ban length: permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not cheat

Why should you be unbanned: Well, as i stated in my previous ban appeals the way i see the server , gmod and roleplay as a general has changed and quite frankly i would not come back to cn for the same reasons i was initially playing for but more search for the enjoyable vibe that usually comes within the cn community. And if i linked my appeal in the previous appeal its not really that i don't want to put in effort but more so that i really don't know what to add, i apologize for my actions, i promise not doing it again and that's all i can really give. So please take in consideration my request for this unban. Thanks.

Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Hans2,

Are you referring to me by any chance? I can't recall our interaction is it possible for you to share more details? ( only if you are referring to me) (was admin during that time)

Thank you in advance,
Holland

added:
Hey, @hans, it was indeed me who issued the original ban for cheating. After reading your other ban appeals, I noticed that you openly admitted to cheating. Unfortunately, it appears that you evaded the ban, so your ban is for cheating and ban evasion. This means that I can't contribute further to your appeal.
1725922779421.png
Best Regards,
Holland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.