SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - hazza "hazza"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: hazza "hazza"

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171010107/

Ban Reason: Crashing Attempt

Date of ban: 02/05/2024

Who banned you: Neptune

Ban length: Perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Don't spawn pots and pans

Why should you be unbanned: Yes, i spawned pots and pans from the entities menu. Me and a senior doctor decided to attempt to make a tower of the pans ( I will add this is when an admin took me to a staff room and asked me to stop spawning more, obviously i had reached the limit anyway so i couldn't, I say the admin "asked" because he said what i was doing was fine and it was more of a request from him to avoid lag). Others saw this and began to spawn some in too. After that happened, many of the pans were scattered across D-block checkpoint, so i took the initiative to put them all in a corner so that everyone wouldn't be walking all over them causing lag. This is when an admin dragged us into a sit and told us we were attempting to crash the server. I personally cant see how this would be seen as an attempt to crash the server. Yes, i understand that a lot of entities can cause lag, however we are talking about 15-20 pots and pans. The admin seemed to imply that we collaborated to crash the server which is ridiculous considering i only knew the senior doctor and not once did we mention the idea of crashing the server. However we did notice the lag when they were scattered around D-block. I believe that a Permanent ban is incredibly far-fetched and this was a innocuous oversight on our parts. Yes, i understand what we did was stupid.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Appeal Denied

Hello @hazza , and thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appealing this way too soon after the incident, I want you to wait a bit before re-appealing just to make sure you learned your leason.

re-appeal in 1 week.

Kind regards, Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.