SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Henry Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple

Feb 22, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Henry Flip

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:697399827

Ban Reason: Servere Toxicity | Stacked Bans [E]

Date of ban: Wed Jun 19 22:12:39 2024

Who banned you: Neptune

Ban length: 6 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Refrain from making comments that will hurt or affect others in a negative way.

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for what I said as I didn't think it would have this much impact, I've waited out most of my ban and think that I should have a 2nd chance. I really enjoy playing on the server and want to comeback to it.

Neptune

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Hello @apple

After being informed of what you did I remember the reason for your ban.

I received a report from a younger member of our community that you had made comments about their age in a negative matter in regards to their position. This resulted in the player being quite upset as he had worked hard for his position.

After being informed of your ban you asked to apologise however I denied this request due to the victim being upset about the situation.

Thank you for making a ban appeal
Have a good day
-Neptune

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @apple

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, whether it was your intent or not cause distress or impact the players enjoying the server, your conduct and behaviour was malicious and warranted that ban. Your ban has expired naturally due to you waiting out the time period.

Based on above, as stated, no changes will be made to your ban reason and the ban will not be removed from your history.
Kind Regards,
Naffen​

Status
Not open for further replies.