SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Larry Smoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

baileycartwright

Jan 11, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Larry Smoth

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 0:0:813685993

Ban Reason: RDM ban

Date of ban: 23/06/2024

Who banned you: Nosey

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not RDM people without a reason or never because it will just get you with a punishment or banned like i have been so im so sorry and i will not do this again

Why should you be unbanned: i was outside reasearch bunks and i was a thaumotologist and i didnt know why i had reality bending so i seen what it did and i was being shot and i shot back so i killed them and i didnt know why is was being shot until i was told in a sit i am so sorry

Jul 20, 2021
Hello,

On this occasion, I deemed your actions to be RDM, as you shot an ambassador who was trying to nonlethally arrest you. You were not being arrested for treason or murder, or any other serious crime, and therefore had no reason to kill the ambassador. The vast majority of your ban has come from your stacked bans punishment, which is not a system I have control over as an SMOD, and is solely due to your own previous actions. Your ban length is 4 weeks, as it needed to be updated by more senior staff

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Appeal Denied

Hello @baileycartwright ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have an extensive warning history, and you don't seem to want to change and improve. Therefore, I have decided to deny this appeal, and I hope waiting it out will give you a chance to think about your actions. Your appeal is also low quality and rushed.

You may wait out the rest of your ban.

Kind regards, Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.