SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Lorcan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon Cobain

Jul 26, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Lorcan Smith

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033909107/

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity and Stacked Bans

Date of ban: Wed Jul 10 00:55:48 2024

Who banned you: M. \\\'Revolutionary\\\'(STEAM_0:0"445345967)

Ban length: 15 weeks 5 days 13 hours 45 minutes

What will you do to stop this from happening again: By don't being toxic to others and being a nice person to the people i loved to play with on the server, following the server rules, helping the community being less toxic and more friendly with one and other and try to always make people have fun on the server.

Why should you be unbanned: I served the 2 weeks that the admin gave originally, i miss having a fun time and playing hours on the server that i collected 250 or more hours by just playing on the server, made some cool friends while playing on it and i want to enjoy that i had playing on the server always until late at night. And i know what i did was wrong and i want to apologies to the people i was toxic to, i also had a share of toxic people to me and i know how that feels like, TBH this server is the only server i found the most fun on gmod, not like the other ones i played on, but i know what i did and i take responsibility for my actions and i would maybe gladly have my ban reduced or be able to play again. But its by you guys that make the decision and i know that this by me asking for a this is probably not gonna do anything but i hope you guys are kind and give me a chance to redeem my self. Also if there is anyway that i could have a chance and apologies to the people that would be great.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Appeal Denied

Hello @Lemon Cobain ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal

After you were banned, you attempted to connect on another account to play, which is considered ban evasion and is not allowed. This is why your ban is 16 weeks. Additionally, your behavior was very toxic, which we do not tolerate in our community. Your attempt to evade the ban suggests that you do not regret your actions.

You must wait out the remainder of your ban.

Kind regards, Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.