SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Paul Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minigokce

Aug 16, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Paul Red

Your SteamID: 76561199092148583

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: 16/08/24

Who banned you: Bananolas

Ban length: 1 Week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: The main reason of the ban is me saying "SCP-106 you stupid ni-(not the rest of the word)" i did this becouse i tought the SCP-106 was one of my friends from the server but he was not and i said it becouse it was kind of a family guy meme i agree what i did was very wrong but since the day i started to play this server (about a month ago) i had never done something like this and i am very sorry about it.I can assure you this will be the first and the last time this happens.

Why should you be unbanned: I had never done something like this since the day i started palying this server and i play on this server a lot about 6-7 hours a day.I can agree that the thing i did was wrong but since this is my first ban and i had only 1 warning about RDM, so what im trying to say is even if you dont find this appeal good enough you could probably lower the ban time.I don't think this ban goes under "Severe Toxicity" and more like "toxicity" becouse i only did it one time to one guy and i know what i did was wrong but not "Severe".

Bananolas

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 16, 2024
Hello Minigokce , thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I was the staff member who banned you. I banned you because you said a racist slur in-game, which is a bannable offence.

Kind regards, Bananolas

Minigokce

Aug 16, 2024
Hello,As i said i tought the guy flagging on the SCP wouldn't get disturbed by thing i said becouse i tought it was someone i knew/sounded like him. I know it is a bannable slur and i know im not supposed to say it randomly to people which tought i wasn't doing and becouse it was like a meme from family guy i tought he wouldn't be mad at me for anything/get offended. My intent wasn't to be racist or to offend the guy, my intent was to make a quick joke to my friend which i know is realy messed up but it kinda slipped out of my mouth which i swear will never happen again.If i say a racial slur again you can permanently ban me. Yesterday an 0-1 called a german officer nazi and he didn't get banned if he doesn't get banned for it why do i get banned for it? and even if this ban doesn't get removed i think 1 week is too long since this is the first case of me doing something like this.I think something like 1-2 days would be more reseasonable.

Last edited:

Minigokce

Aug 16, 2024
Hello, Its been 6 days since i sent this appeal and there's about 1 day until my ban opens.I don't wanna bitch about it but if you're gonna deny this deny it, if you're gonna accept it, accept this.

Jan 1, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Minigokce,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason you were banned was completely valid considering the fact that any usage of the word isn't welcome on the server. Regardless if they are you're friend or not.

The usage of any racial slur jokingly or not is instantly a 1 week ban as stated in the public punishment guidelines document.

Since the ban expires in less than 24 hours you may not appeal again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.