SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Ratio "B-Scripting" Aidseth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Ratio "B-Scripting" Aidseth

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667

Ban Reason: Stacked Bans X

Date of ban: April 14th

Who banned you: Falcon

Ban length: 26 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Yes hello, as there is no detail upon my ban message I am unsure what lead up to the ban. If I can be informed I will work towards fixing said issue.

Why should you be unbanned: Hello, my name is Ratio "B-Scripting" Aidseth in game and I use any pronouns. I would like to apologise for having stacked bans. I was banned in April which feels like a lifetime ago now so I was hoping for a second chance in this instance. Thanks

Jul 7, 2022
Please ensure you make a reasonable effort on your ban appeal and include more detail please. Please note stacked bans class X means you have received multiple and excessive bans over a short period of time. Perhaps detail why you will avoid this in future if unbanned
Hi, I believe some of the bans were 4-8 weeks apart so I really have no memory of what lead to those.

What I do now remember is that I got a stacked X ban that was never extended past 2 weeks, so I came back and a staff member noticed that it never got extended (I had forgotten too) and apologized for me. So the ban I'm currently serving is due to a staff member forgetting to extend my 2 week ban to 26. That's why I believe there is no reason listed for my ban other than class X

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Suffering from my success ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Seeing that you put little to no effort into your appeal, and even after asked to put more effort into your appeal, you denied the request. In the future if you are going to make another ban appeal, please put more effort into your appeals, as that goes a long way for getting one accepted.

You may re-appeal in <2> weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.