SCP-RP UK ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrnc

Your in-game name:Walter Pink
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:120531132
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lyrnc/
Date of ban:02/01/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP / FailRP / FearRp / Toxciity
Who banned you:Wild
Ban length?:6 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didnt do anything wrong
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: I was a chef and then I entered the airlock with the other chef I was doing nothing but the other chef opened the airlock door and then the d classes killed the officer, I took the officers gun and dropped it to the MTF I didnt do anything wrong. Staff teleported me and he said me that you did failrp and fearrp I said show the clip but he didn't show me the clip and banned me.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I didn't do anything wrong.

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022
Hello Walter,

I was the staff member who took the sit, the clip I was shown on discord you went into airlock with another chef you then throw the guns into airlock for d-class and then when you had 3 Gensec with guns on you telling you to stop you didn't. I then brought you into a staff room and told you what you did wrong and then told you I was going to ban you for 1 day due to you having 3 warnings this month of FearRP in which you responded calling me a "Dickhead" and then said "Fuck you" therefore I could see from you're previous warnings and the fact you was being toxicity towards staff that you had no intention to roleplay on this server.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lyrnc

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After having reviewed evidence sent to myself by @KeenunWild , I have determined that this ban was completely justified and necessary. In the video that I was shown, it is clear to me that you had, or have no intention to actually roleplaying on our server. Furthermore, your behavior in the past specifically your warnings show this aswell.

However, I will be reducing your ban to a 1 (one) day ban as 6 days is too harsh especially considering that you actually didn't give any weaponry to the D-Class in question.

Kind Regards,
Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.