Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakanum

Jun 25, 2023
Your in-game name: Wakanum Sussman
Steam-ID: 76561198118336090
Your steam community link:/
Date of ban: 24.6.2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity | LTAP
Who banned you: 'Scotsmaan'
Ban length?: 4d
What server were you banned on? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: What happened was, that I didnt know, that I wasnt allowed leave while imprisoned. I was going to bed and didn't want to leave my pc running the whole night. I by no means meant to break LTAP. Now that I know, that this was against the rule, it wont happen again.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:
Warings: Yes, but not for LTAP or Toxicity. My last warning was about a month ago.
Kicks: No
Bans: No

Why should you be unbanned:
I didnt know of a rule, now I do. This mistake wont happen again. As for the Toxicity part, while I was on the trolly side yesterday, I always tried to keep it fair. I was just trying to have a good time. I did not want to ruin anyones playing experience. Now, that I got this ban I will be more careful with my actions ingame.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have carefully read the server rules again, to ensure, that I wont break another rule.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: During my time in E-11 I collected a lot of great memories. I hope to be able to continue to do so. I did not intend to break any server rule, nor will I in the Future. I just want to move on from this little mishap.

Dec 21, 2021
Hello Wakanum,

While my memory of this situation is limited I do believe I was shown a clip of you saying something classed as severe toxicity, as such you were banned for it after waiting for you to rejoin after 10 minutes, unfortunately my memory of this situation only stems to that,

Thank you,
Caeden.

Wakanum

Jun 25, 2023
Hello Wakanum,

While my memory of this situation is limited I do believe I was shown a clip of you saying something classed as severe toxicity, as such you were banned for it after waiting for you to rejoin after 10 minutes, unfortunately my memory of this situation only stems to that,

Thank you,
Caeden.
Would you be able to show me that clip? Mabye it was out of context or something.
Even if I acted Toxic in any situation, as I already wrote, I didnt mean ruin anyones playing experience and hope this can be solved without a ban. Something like this won't happen in the future.

Last edited:
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Wakanum

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal, I'd like to apologise due to the delay in response

First of all I would like to state that this will be a partial acceptance due to the lack of evidence provided by both yourself and the staff member involved, In regards to this I can understand your point with the LTAP, however with no real proof and simply the staff members word when it comes to the severe toxicity. Mainly due to the fact neither side remember what was actually said to prompt the ban itself. Therefore I see it fit that after talking to the staff member than ban/warn shall be removed due to the lack of evidence and knowledge in regards to the situation itself. Once again I do apologise in regards to the delay.

Based on the above the ban shall be removed,

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.