Not open for further replies.

Osump

Apr 12, 2022
Your mom
b]Your in-game name: Tyron Joestar
Your SteamID: 76561198210050337
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Osump/
Date of ban: 3/6/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP / Fail rp x2
Who banned you: Cheeta Perseus
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): in UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? ye
Why should you be unbanned: not asking for unban asking for a alteration in the ban reason since there is something i disagree with, he told me i got 4 warnings, 2 of them breaking in foundation as a civil, one is when i drank a chemical flask i had on me that is 106, another one when i shot a guard (he stripped me in chat and i didn't notice which i have told the staff), the main thing i don't disagree with is when i drank the 106 substance, basically the mtf that got me the first time stripped almost everything but said for chemicals "deadly chemicals" and the 106 substance ain't deadly, I'm not dead when i drink it, so i did and ran away, staff called me back and i told him that it said deadly not "all chemicals" and he did agree with me and told the mtf to change it so i assumed i wont get a warning for that, but no i did which stacked to 4 and got a day ban
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i simply can promise not to do it i cant do anything else, either believe or disbelieve in the end we are humans we make mistakes and learn from them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: not sure why this question is even a thing but for the answer its simply to play, there is no other reason, its just to have fun and play, also because i put a lot of hours into this server[/b]

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Osump ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Considering your ban was 1 day, and your ban is already over no changes will be made to your ban reason or length. This is due to your immediate re-break of FailRP and re-entering the site right after that situation, resulting in the additonal warning.

Based on above, as stated, no changes will be made to your ban reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.