Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:778945207
Discord name: surlome
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Time Played
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Charlie Freddo / Door

Civilian name: (Changes a lot due to events)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK

Do you have a mic?: No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI - A (Held)
CI - B MRU LCPL (Holding)
Deputy Director Of External Affairs (Holding)
Alpha 1 CPL (Held)
Omega 1 SPC (Holding)
GOC PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

RDM Warn (Expired)

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

Over the past 2 months within the department, I have recognized the many problems in the department, and this is causing the department to perform under the standard expected, and I feel ready to take on these problems head-on and bring the department up to the standard expected by addressing these problems and dealing with them head-on and bring the department up to a great standard.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

I have already taken on all of the responsibilities of a director. I have also improved the overall score of the department by creating a more serious, supportive, and RP-focused department. I believe I also have good document writing skills, as proven in many documents made or updated by me. I have also made many positive changes to the department, which include weekly meetings, a new roster, making the discord more easily navigated, updating the tryout guide, creating a new Google Drive, and much more.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:

• Create RP within the department.
  • to actively improve the department
  • Ensure conduct is up to standard.
  • Mange Operations, et cetera
  • Ensure relations with other departments are up to standard.
  • Promoting the CL4 ranks of the department.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[File Select?]
[Person ll File Charlie Freddo]
[Clearance Level 4 Required]
[Clearance Inputted]
[Opening File]

Charlie Freddo was born in a small town south of London. He was born into a fairly wealthy family and had a good childhood. At age 16, he enlisted in the British Army and was deployed to Operations in Afghanistan. He executed these operations with great efficiency, and it did not go unnoticed, and he was swiftly recruited into the ranks of external affairs. He executed any operation given to him and quickly rose to a management position.​

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Freddo

I'll be giving you a +Support on your application.

You've been an excellent Deputy Director of DEA and would make a great Director of DEA. I hope you get the position and continue to push the department even further.

Best of luck!

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Freddo is an outstanding Dept Director, he has been the driving force of leadership between DEA, carrying out numerous trainings, cross trainings, operations, and briefings.

Realistically, Freddo is the best
choice for this, I myself have worked with him on creating additional RP for DEA, mainly via cooperation during events, and from my position as an O-1 CPT, so I can say with total honesty that Freddo is a man who knows how to create server RP, which is a key point of becoming a department director.

Moving away from that, other points about Freddo are related to his character. Freddo is a down-to-earth person, who is always willing to speak with others and take criticism and recommendations from the highest all the way to the lowest of ranks. This speaks volumes of his leadership, and as DEA is coming out of a rough patch, I believe that it is Freddo who will be able to lead it to become the best it can be.

To end my +Support message, I'd simply ask you to look at the current rate of improvement within DEA over the past month. That alone should tell you that Freddo is the best- no, only choice for Director.

Thank you for reading, and I hope my points help further enlighten you on Freddo's excellent leadership abilities.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-let him cook
-cooks

(the best DEA fr)
stinks

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
As a UNGOC CO, Freddo has constantly been in the TS bringing new ideas up to me for roleplay. I think he's an incredibly dedicated individual who is fit for this position. Good luck.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MASSIVEEEE +Support

This man deserves it more than anyone. Give him this role now.

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
I've been in DEA during this man's Deputy director's time. He's literally taught DEA how to write docs, also even if he doesnt use his microphone he's been a great help to DEA. Probably the best fit considering even the DPT director made him the deputy. Even during disagreements i still respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.