Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): the_monolith_comrade
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: since 01/04/23
In what country are you located?: UK, Wales
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Omega-1 CSG Ronin ‘Cheesy’ Biggen
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Allison ‘Texas’ Oxide
Civilian name: Tucker Buffet
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:615563906
Discord ID (name#0000): cheesypizza.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-uk-cheesys-096-application.15463/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 for RDM which is because I thought I was allowed to kill someone for treason and 1 for FailRP because a glitch made me think someone had a matador when they did not
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Not really
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes but not in depth
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Ranging from 1 to 10 if I am not doing anything that day
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I believe that I have the creativity and the passion to create events on the server so I can have the server explore new regions of the SCP Universe I have never seen explored or have not been explored extensively also I have a love of making fun and interesting stories
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a lot of creativity and wish to let people get entertainment from my creativity as well as the fact that I have a storyline Event idea for when or if I get into the GM Team along with I am fairly experienced in the building of dupes

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The Diary of Researcher █████:

Documents spread around the site tell the story of a new Researcher who was living through a containment breach of SCP-███ which Believe it or not is not a friendly SCP. But somewhere in the story it mentions something about a secret stash of weapons! Undoubtedly a few that could be of some use to anyone.

OOC: Make a piece by piece story of a Researcher living through a mass breach through placing documents in locations around site and as a reward who ever finds all the documents will learn of the location of a stash of high quality weapons I.E.: M249, QBZ, M4 SOPMOD and maybe a M82 Barret

The Nightmare in Pinewood:

*The loud rumble of armoured vehicles resonates around pinewood*

[MTF Nu-7 LT COL ████ - Site-65] This is LT COL ████ of Nu-7.. We are currently bringing a convoy to you but we are being harassed by this.. *Gun fire is heard*

[MTF Nu-7 LT COL ████ - Site-65] Fucking thing! It keeps ambushing us and tore through the MRAP like it's a wet piece of tissue. We need some repairs when we get to you.. And a whiskey if you were so kind.

[CI] *Intercepts the radio message* Well this might be of interest.

[Nexus - United Nations Embassy] We are reading a heavily mechanised force heading for your location as well as a sharp hume spike with it, be ready for the worst.

A Strange creature enters pinewood after it chased a Nu-7 convoy throughout the night, they have no clue of its abilities other than its extremely hostile and fast

OOC: The idea for the event is for the SCP to use pac to be modelled as something reminiscent of a blood sucker from Stalker with some minor changes and tweaks and then to partake in some combat with the 3 GOIs and maybe MC&D if they get involved. The behaviour of the anomaly is to stick to the shadows, toy with its prey and then strike them once isolated. the actions that are to be taken are to reflect this I.E: Using Snipers, and using speed chemicals to out run it

The Forgotten Labs:

A former Head Development Coordinator from Prometheus labs is seeking asylum within the walls of the foundation and he must be welcomed in by the rest of the Research Department as well as interviewed for any knowledge he may have about Project Boiling point and it's mission to create the perfect weapon but something is very very off about this researcher and he keeps mentioning Something along the line of the Scarlet Hammer.

OOC: For this event it will be mostly centred around the Scarlet Hammer attempting to infiltrate the foundation armed with PPSH-41s and modelled as the bank robber model ( the one with the hockey mask ), their mission is to kidnap and then interrogate the New Researcher for any information about Project Boiling Point along with this active and combat focused RP there will also be the passive RP of Research showing him the ropes

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):

The consequences of our past..:

Main: A helicopter crash in Pinewood revealed the location of a top secret bunker on Amchitka Island off the coast of Alaska officially designated as a weather station to the general public, the UIU had a base on the island at one point but after the budget cuts on 11/05/██ the outpost was left abandoned. All that is known is it was there to study something on the island exactly what that is remains a mystery..

SCP Foundation:

[COMMS C.L. 4] MTF Nu-7 COM François "Napoléon" [Nu-7 - SC] Documents Recovered from the helicopter crash

[COMMS C.L. 4] Overseer '██████████' [??? - Nu-7] Very good.. Standby for orders.

[COMMS C.L. 4] MTF Nu-7 COM François "Napoléon" [Nu-7 - ???] Understood.

A few minutes go by

[COMMS C.L. 4] Overseer '██████████ [??? - Nu-7] You and your men are to get prepared now in garage for a Operation of high priority, it will be out of site.

[COMMS C.L. 4] MTF Nu-7 COM François "Napoléon" [Nu-7 - ???] Understood, sir.

SCP FOUNDATION GARAGE
Present Day
21:43

The fluorescent hum of the lights in garage and the loud stomping of boots is all you can hear

A man of European decent and a small amount of facial hair steps into scene with a guard of 6 Alpha-1 and 1 Overseer Assistant

" Good day soldiers, today you will be embarking on an operation of high importance " He glares at the columns of men and women as he speaks

" I have been made aware of the documents you recovered this morning and I will say that I cannot state this enough when I say you all have made me very happy " He says as he hands a clipboard to his assistant

" With that being said, I have a very large request of you Nu-7 " He steps in front of a Nu-7 PVT and stares at him because he thought it would be funny to scare them for no reason

" Island Amchitka a island of mystery and curiosity, an island so secretive that not even our friends at the UIU would let us know what its for " He says as he pulls out a black ballpoint pen and spins it about at a constant velocity

" I am going to request that you raid it, we are aware of the fact that other GOIs have been made aware of this island.. Which is why I am going to you and asking you to bring the hammer down! On these savages" He strikes his arm down in a manner reminiscent of a hammer

The faint rumble of helicopters that are coming towards the site grow louder " And show them that we bow to no one! Today I want you to show them the might of the Foundation " The rumble of helicopters is now so intense that air is blown inside the garage

" Get to your vehicles, We go to war! " The Nu-7 COM shouts as the helicopters land outside

*Cut to black*

Chaos Insurgency:

CHAOS INSURGENCY BUNKER
Present Day
20:24

The tension of the room is palpable as the Chaos Insurgency MCOM 'Niox' reads the documents

"Well this is very.. interesting" He says as his voice shakes "But what's even more interesting is the fact you let the UN and Foundation get the fucking documents as well!"

He says as he points at the rest of the Chaos Insurgency

"We barely have the logistics to get 6 men there but now you idiots go and let the rest of the anomalous world know now aswell!" He throws the documents on the floor "You know what its fine" He takes a breathe out

"You bumbling buffoons"

He points towards 6 CI Lower ranks
"I am sending the 6 idiots who made me loose the golden chance for glory to go on this suicide mission"

He motions for them to leave

"Your not getting any MREs until your done!"

*Cut to black*

UNGOC:

UNITED NATION EMBASSY
Present Day
19:48

The room is pitch black with the only light being the dim glow of the projector and the tactical tablet of the COs

A man dressed in a formal military uniform steps in accompanied by two guards and a female assistant who sits at the table to his side, he has his tie loose and his shirt unbuttoned by 2

" Gentlemen for your mission today you will be operating outside of pinewood. "

A small mummer arises
" I understand you may have some grievances with this but you will do as your told "

The mummer stops
" At approximately 4:45 a helicopter crashed at lake house, with your initiative and skill you were able to secure the documents and they talked about a island off the coast of Alaska called Amchitka." The man points at a island on a map "In 1975 the UIU made a "Radar Station" at the island to monitor any incoming traffic from Russia to stop any Mafia imports. " The man says as he motions to his assistant to switch slides

The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette packet, pulls out a cigarette and lights it

With Cigar in mouth
" It doesn't take a genius to find out that this is a fuckin lie but due to the.." Takes a puff from the cigarette "Strained relations between us and the United States Government at the time we couldn't really investigate any further " Lets out a stream of smoke from the left of his mouth

A picture of a port appears with crates marked "Top Secret" on it appears on the screen behind the man

The man puts his arms crossed in front as he glares at all the Operatives in the room " But that was until big uncle Sam was too focussed on other operations during the cold war and decided little old UIU could take a back seat and cut the budget on the Unit, which by proxy left the UIU without the funds to keep the site in operation, your mission today is simple eliminate any hostile GOIs on the island that took the structure for themselves and then prep the site for a simple caving in. " He motions towards the explosives on the table to his side
The man drops his cigarette and stomps on it " Any questions? "

*Cut to black*

OOC:

The idea is that all 3 factions start off the event landing at different times on different positions on a dupe on the GM Plain, the main objectives of these factions is:

The UN's plan is as follows in my mind, Step 1: Pacify all GOI on site either through force or diplomacy, Step 2: Learn what's in there, Step 3: Attempt to kill what's in there, Step 4: If that fails then they are to use M9K C4 to trap the entity underground

The foundation's goal is simple Step 1: kill all hostile GOI and attempt negotiate with the non hostile GOI on site, Step 2: Either beam the SCP in site or coerce it to follow instruction ( yes it is sentient ), Step 3: Bring a few Researchers after the site is secured and allow them to perform passive RP.

The Chaos Insurgency due to having access to TB and Jugg jobs will only be allowed to bring along 6 combative personnel and 2 R&D, their goal is as simple as the rest Step 1: is to kill/delay all GOIs on site, Step 2: Either combat then beam the entity or to convince it to take their side and leave with them.

( Goals could be subject to change depending on how the UN, CI and Foundation high ranks behave )

The SCP will be a SCP-??? Job and will be something along the lines of either a reality bender or if get the pac sorted in time a very cool and very secret monster, its personality in either iteration is one of confusion and longing for home ( which it cannot return to ) and will not be initially hostile to any of the 3 factions unless fired apon first, it will not be in god mode and will begin with a health of 30k ( may vary based on numbers, ranks and how well they are doing ) and for reality bender iteration will have the reality bender Swep with permission ofc and for the Pac one if I get it done then it will have to be the 939 Swep

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: A recent rise in murders around site puzzles The administration departments. It's up to Omega-1 to find this murderer and make them pay.. In blood

A-1: A document holding a few.. Less than innocent documents regarding some dealing SCP-610 with the Russian government have been leaked on surface nearby the DMZ , it's up to Alpha-1 round up enough SOP and maybe other ISD if they are to even have a chance at recovering

Nu-7: A convoy carrying a high valued prisoner by the name of Alexander 'Banker' Petrov who used to work under the GRU-P in order to secure funding has been attacked by a GRU-P fireteam equipped with AK-74ms and RPK-16s as they escape into the forests of pinewood a distress message is sent out. Nu-7's task is simple, respond and hunt down the GRU-P while also trying to make sure that neither CI or GOC learn of this Alexander's whereabouts.

OOC: The GRU-P Fireteam would be modelled as the Old Omega-1 models to avoid confusion in the moment over if they are CI or Foundation or GOC and would be armed with RPK-16s and AK-74Ms, along with the agent who would be modelled with a pac I am creating and the agent would be armed with a single Prokolot

E-11: A unclassified inanimate SCP that has yet to been given a designation is brought to cross test by 2 unknown agents of unknown department as for the Research department to give a classification and number in which they find it has the power to grant limitless knowledge to the one it deems a "true warrior" but it behaves erratically and suddenly disappears.. It's up to E-11 locate this anomaly before it either causes harm or breaks the veil

CI: A plane flying over pinewood had to eject some cargo over pinewood due to an emergency, CI have been authorised to trace the landscape for valuable cargo and weapons.. I always wanted to get some free chemicals

OOC: Essential litter surface with chems and low tier weapons such as Yekenol and Uzis but if they continue looking around reward them with higher tier items such as a EBR-14 or Spectre M4 in "crates"

UNGOC: A inspection is conducted on the base by United Nations High Command and they are not pleased, they will make the United Nations Operatives and NCOs perform mandatory Physical Training on a newly designed training course to test to see if they are at the standards for peacekeeping

Foundation Staff: “ A Demon went down to Site-65, he was lookin for some souls to steal, he was in a bind because he was way behind and was lookin to make a deal. “ A demon on Site-65 makes bets with foundation personnel in return for their souls if they fail the bet

OOC: A unknown entity dressed in a suit would go around site and offer people wishes but in return they must complete a bet and if they fail they get killed ( certain deals are to be denied if deemed excessive under the guise of the demon not being powerful enough to do it or they will be given a impossible bet for it )

Last edited:

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+Support

+Friendly
+Little warns
+Very active
+Good intentions for the GM Team
+Interesting ideas

+/- Little prior experience but we have all been there
+/- Events seem detailed on the in RP lore but how the event would go is not explained

Good luck Ronin

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+Support

+Friendly
+Little warns
+Very active
+Good intentions for the GM Team
+Interesting ideas

+/- Little prior experience but we have all been there
+/- Events seem detailed on the in RP lore but how the event would go is not explained

Good luck Ronin
Made a few changes to explain OOC wise how the "map change" event would be carried out and also a few about the SCP that is in the E-11 example mission

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Ronin

I'll be giving you a +Support for this application to become a Game Master. The application has a well thought out map change event and this holds it up. However, one part that does let you down slightly is the events for the various departments/regiments. Just a bit more detail in that and the application is solid. Overall, I think you'd make a good GM and I look forward to any changes based off feedback.

Best of luck!

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
Greetings.

Today, I'll give you a +Support for the following reasons:

• +Friendly and fun to be around
  • +Cool ideas (but more detail on the nature of events would work better than dialogue and flavor)
  • +Active
  • RP sometimes tends to become chaotic, which is usually in a positive way though
Good luck :>

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

Hello Ronin

Your application goes into great lengths about the "flavour" and setup of the events, but never into the details of what would actually happen, even after updating the "map change" to explain OOC how the event would work, what GoIs or Anomalies are on the island, nor much else. While what you wrote would make for some very suitable Announcements for the factions when the event happens, it does not provide any actual information on how these would be run.

The Events put on applications are ideally written from the OOC perspective of what would be done during them and how this would be accomplished, with the backing of a thought out Story, of which you have the beginnings of.

Your events are simply described in far too broad strokes for me to be able to interpret much of what would happen during them or how you intend to do them, and this vagueness extends even to the Stories of said Events.

Examples of which include:
A-1: A document holding a few.. Less than innocent documents got dropped somewhere around Site, it's up to Alpha-1 to secure the documents, amnesticate anyone who read them and then bring them back to Floor 3
Saying "the documents" and "somewhere around site" instead of actually discussing what the documents contain or why theyre important, could be compromising details about Site-65, the Council or anything else.

Nu-7: A convoy carrying a newly contained SCP is attacked by an unknown para-military force, it's up to DEA and Nu-7 to create a perimeter and investigate who these combatants are and where they originate as well as recovering all lost personnel and equipment.. " Its not sure who these guys are but they sure ain't CI "
Again, a lack of any mention what the anomaly or GoI are or even could be, which just leaves a very generic recovery mission.

A Strange creature enters pinewood after it chased a Nu-7 convoy throughout the night, it resembles the mythical wendigo..
for this one not only is the creature not explained, but SCP-323 is already "The Wendigo Skull" which treads slightly on the feet of content already commonly experienced by the players.

Additionally, something I personally look like in GM applications is for the applicant to demonstrate a notable familiarity with the SCP Universe beyond the content obviously featured on the server, while you did make mention of a Personal favourite GoI, Prometheus Labs, the vagueness that your entire application suffers from prevents me from being able to tell if you are simply throwing around random names or are actually familiar with these groups and how they could be used by a Game Master.

Your Application is simply to vague for me to be able to determine whether or not you are suitable for the GM team and i am thus unable to support you until this is remedied.
After Ronin´s Revision, i am updating my -Support to a +Support, as my largest criticism has been mostly addressed, any further issues could be resolved during his time as TGM

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Some times I dream about cheese

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-Support

Hello Ronin

Your application goes into great lengths about the "flavour" and setup of the events, but never into the details of what would actually happen, even after updating the "map change" to explain OOC how the event would work, what GoIs or Anomalies are on the island, nor much else. While what you wrote would make for some very suitable Announcements for the factions when the event happens, it does not provide any actual information on how these would be run.

The Events put on applications are ideally written from the OOC perspective of what would be done during them and how this would be accomplished, with the backing of a thought out Story, of which you have the beginnings of.

Your events are simply described in far too broad strokes for me to be able to interpret much of what would happen during them or how you intend to do them, and this vagueness extends even to the Stories of said Events.

Examples of which include:
Saying "the documents" and "somewhere around site" instead of actually discussing what the documents contain or why theyre important, could be compromising details about Site-65, the Council or anything else.

Again, a lack of any mention what the anomaly or GoI are or even could be, which just leaves a very generic recovery mission.

for this one not only is the creature not explained, but SCP-323 is already "The Wendigo Skull" which treads slightly on the feet of content already commonly experienced by the players.

Additionally, something I personally look like in GM applications is for the applicant to demonstrate a notable familiarity with the SCP Universe beyond the content obviously featured on the server, while you did make mention of a Personal favourite GoI, Prometheus Labs, the vagueness that your entire application suffers from prevents me from being able to tell if you are simply throwing around random names or are actually familiar with these groups and how they could be used by a Game Master.

Your Application is simply to vague for me to be able to determine whether or not you are suitable for the GM team and i am thus unable to support you until this is remedied.
Just gonna make sure now but am I allowed to edit the application based off your criticism or no?

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Just gonna make sure now but am I allowed to edit the application based off your criticism or no?
I personally would be happy to revise my judgement if you were to edit it

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
-/+ Neutral
You have some good event idea's and the map change event seems really good, but I am missing in depth on the example missions. You say it like a briefing but add some details on how it would possibly play out. If this is changed I will revise my support.

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-/+ Neutral
You have some good event idea's and the map change event seems really good, but I am missing in depth on the example missions. You say it like a briefing but add some details on how it would possibly play out. If this is changed I will revise my support.
I already have a few sentences over most event ideas for the way it would be carried out OOC wise

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Hello Ronin, Today I will be giving you a + Support

You applying for GM is something you've been talking about and actively working towards for over a month now, as much as I have tried coerce you into joining staff you clearly have a passion to work in events and help bring new ideas to the site. Your ideas seem strong, especially as a first and no doubt with experience and time with the senior GMs you will progress even more. You have my upmost support in this.

+ Active

+ Friendly, good reputation
+ Can be goofy but is serious when needed
+ Good events, decent detail (The O-1 mission could be expanded on slightly, possible outcomes for main event added)
+ Passionate about becoming a GM

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ronin ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Leader such as myself or Critical for your next step.

Kind Regard,

Event Team Lead Jason Taylor​

Status
Not open for further replies.