[SCP-RP UK] Crimson Blacks 22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:531595208
Discord name: epilepsyyy
For how long have you played on CN SCP: November 27th - Present (took a break from February to May)
In what country are you located?: Wales
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): [F] Crimson Black [CI] Brimson Clack [GOC] Crimson 'Dementia' [656]
Civilian name: [Civ] Drimson 'Clementia'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699569086538.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: E-11 SGT, E-11 LCPL x2, Nu-7 LCPL, A-1 SPC, CI-B, CI-A x2, Intelligence Agency | Holding: E-11 CPL, 096, DEA, IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, however both are expired (Metagame & FearRP)
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I'm suitable for 22415 because of my whitelists and held roles. 096 is similar to 22415, very RP based and needs a good RP user to play it. I am also part of the GOC, which is RP based and that'll help me along the way. I have lead quite a few RP scenarios so I am experienced, along with my whitelist: SCP-096, it is crucial to play as the character (crying when docile etc).

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 is classified as a safe, friendly SCP helping any foundation staff when needed. It prioritizes non-combatives during any situation and will do everything to protect them. During a combative situation, it would use it's "helpers realm" to help non-combatives escape from the dangers that await them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

I'd aid the fleeing researchers in this scenario as 22415 aids the scared non-combatives in reaching their safety ("must provide assistance to those who are doing a morally good deed.") As the MTF's are fighting, the people who're doing a "good deed" in this scenario, are the researchers. They are not engaging / seeking out combat. However, if they are injured, I'd get them to a medical personnel (depending on what 22415 instance I am), and leave them there if safe so do so.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No. I'd simply lure 076 away from the researcher and lead him to an isolated and then use my "Helpers Realm" ability and stay inside to meet up with that researcher, then get that researcher to a safer place (Breach Shelter, Chemical Lab etc).

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

I would not help him as 22415's job is to specifically help "Foundation only", and people who have done "Morally good deeds".
Due to 22415's characteristics, I would not help the D-Class as it specifically follows "Foundation" orders. And since the D-Class aren't people who do "good deeds", it would be FailRP to do so. I'd leave him alone, tell a combative his whereabouts, then help non-combatives who are in need of help.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Crimson ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.