[SCP-RP UK] Damien's "Ethics Committee Assistant" Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92058794

Discord name: tescopiccolocherrytomatoes

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly around 2 years and 3 months. I have recently taken a long break due to personal reasons. I'm back for good this time.
[Feel free to DM me via Discord for more context].

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): Foundation: Damien "Ram" Jones
Civilian name: Aiden McKenzie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Hold:
- SCP-096
- SCP-22415
Held
- Game Master
- (Chief of Medicine) Medical Consultant
- Overseer Assistant
- MTF Nu-7 CSG
- MTF O-1 LT
- UNGOC CPL
- CI-B
- Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No kicks/bans/warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have extensive knowledge in every field and department. I have explored many whitelisted roles in many departments and performed these job very well. I take RP seriously and makes sure everyone is enjoying the RP experience. I have made documents in the past and compared notes with other departments to check for any discrepancies before documents are logged.

I am confident in leadership roles, I know when to make my voice heard and feel any input I give in situations are useful and informative. Giving other people the opportunity to voice their opinions during debates and willing to argue any points until a full agreement between parties is reached.
I'm fully confident in my abilities. Never doubting the decisions I make and maintaining professionalism during critical situation. I feel I'm very open and understanding, friendly and love to make conversation with people. But I can also be assertive and fair when the time is appropriate. I remain unbiased during disputes until facts are proven to be true.
I feel I have built a lot of trust in the community, and I want to continue helping out all departments more. I feel taking on the role of Ethics Committee Assistant will allow me to acquaint myself with these departments once again. I had to take a long break due to personal reasons, and I feel this is a great way to build myself up again.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Committee Assistants are a first point contact with any concerns regarding Ethics, and are responsible with relaying important information between departments. They are a prominent figure head and the first face most people will see when approaching Ethical concerns. With the trust they are given, such as handling information from Foundation Personnel, Document approvals and relaying any information to alert Ethics Committee Members.
They are also crucial during Foundation Legal Codex violations, making sure protocols are followed, making sure personnel are treated fairly, and proper safety measures are taken during testing for D-Class and General Security and Researchers. They will also investigate these incidents with Internal Affairs and willing to handle reports when required.
They are trusted to complete any orders given to them by Ethics Committee Members, and to maintain full communication about their progress. Making sure they are transparent on the actions they take and being honest about any mistakes they make. They are allowed to utilize MTF O-1 using the priority system when appropriate [P1, P2, P3].

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Some information in this personnel file is restricted to CL5 personnel only. Approach with caution, verification will be required.]
---------- Damien "Ram" Jones | Personnel File ----------

Apr 11, 2022
-Support
I recommend you play a little more as i do not recognize you and probably the most of community doesnt.
Wait a little after return before applying
No Internactions

Good App
+support
-cool guy
-Be more active please
I appreciate your concerns about activity.

I have been active since my return, I have made great effort to connect with everyone in the community. I can understand that it may not appear that way. But seeing new faces in the community, I can only hope to prove that I'm making an effort and working with everyone.

For now, this is my current vtime for the month. It's abit rough in the beginning but please note it covers part of last month also. Plus with my workload during certain periods of the day. It may vary.

Cheers lads. Take care

Attachments

• vtime.jpg
    vtime.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 6
Apr 1, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee

5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Jones,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted. Please await contact from the Committee, we will come to you. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Committee Member 'Sandman'

Reactions: Damien R. Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.