E-11 LCPL [Held]
OSA [Held]
Gensec Captain [Held]
Site Advisor [Holding]
CI-Delcom [Held]
CI-D [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1696015993560.png
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Gensec Captain as I want the enjoyment and thrill I used to have from being one. I want to help around D-block and to train and improve all GSD i can during my free time. Gensec has seen serious improvements with the new line of Captains and I want to be apart of that, To continue to help GSD Grow. To make it a department where people actually want to play it, and progress in it. instead of just going on it to minge or get XP. With the new GSD rework, I feel Captains have gotten much more freedom with how they can control D-block. I want to help with that, create RP for GSD, create more experiences to remember. I want to help make GSD Glow.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I believe I am a very suitable person capable of taking on the role of a GSD Captain. I believe this because:
Leadership
I have had previous leadership focused roles such as GSD CPT, SA and CI Delcom. I have had all roles for a lengthy amount of time, and have contributed to the best of my ability during them. I have led well during my time in these positions, receiving accommodations along the way. I am able to host effective and lead effective and swift sweeps that will get the job done and remove all contraband held by any D-class inside of D-block.
Experience
I have plenty of CL4 and leadership experience throughout my time in GSD, CI and SA. I am able to effectively lead a department or regiment into a better tomorrow, and will always try my best whenever possible. I am able to create high level of documentation and to come up with new ideas to help Gensec prosper. Alongside administrative work, I have high combat experience, with being in A1, Nu7 and E-11 and climbing the ranks of each. Aswell as reaching CI-Delcom. I would be able to host effective trainings and well mannered tryouts to help all GSD climb the ranks, to someday make them a Captain and even maybe the new CoS.
Achievements
I have made what I believe is many achievements in GSD. I have performed well in many sweeps with my Leadership abilities, complimented by SA themselves. I have also received the Record Breaker's Medalian, which is a medal for being the current record holder for the having the highest number of points in the GSD Roster, showing a Captain's true dedications and efforts made towards the department.I am also currently holding the Instructor's Commendation, which I have received twice for going above and beyond my expectations as a Captain, showing my dedication and experience in the department.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
A Captain has a lot of responsibility during RP, but I'll be listing the most important.
  1. Hosting Tryouts: A Captain must host tryouts for RRT and HWL as often as possible. They must do these a few times a week to ensure all available GenSec personnel are ready to respond to any threats in D-block, or across the site.
  2. Hosting Sweeps: Sweeps are a thing done daily by most Captains as D-class are able to arm themselves with weapons and other forms of contraband which restricts others from doing their duties in and out of D-block.
  3. Training Junior Gensec Personnel: Training Jr GSD to help them become a CPT in the future is great for both the trainer and trainee. It gives them both experience in their duties as well as combative & leadership training. It helps grow everyone in Gensec, and create a future generation of Cpts when the currents ones resign or progress in the site.
  4. Managing D-block: Managing and looking over D-block is the main duty of a Captain. They are to position, oversee and command their gensec personnel to ensure D-block is running smoothly at all times and to allow other personnel to do their duties.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Launching SCIPnet..
Date: 30/05/2023 Welcome User: Site Director Viktor Katona Time: 15:21

1696020111656.png
Enter Command... Departmental Leader Applications
DoM Applications: 1
CoS Applications: 3 Selection... CoS Applications
DoEA Application: 1

Jamal "Gambit" Dingle's | CoS Application
[CLICK TO VIEW]
[CLICK TO VIEW]

Selection... "Gambit"

[EXRTA AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED]
2FA Pin: *********
Pin Accepted.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT HAS
BEEN CLASSIFIED TO CLEARANCE 4 PERSONAL AND ABOVE ONLY

Failure to obey procedures will result in SEVERE PUNISHMENT
Personal Information
Name: Jamal Dingle
DoB: ██/██/████
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'11
Address: ██████████████, Canada

Background Information

Jamal Gambit Dingle is a respected CL4 Personnel in his positions. Jamal is currently holding 2 Clearance 4 positions. He appears to be having a good balance between them and is having no issues completing his needed duties.Jamal started off in the foundation as combative personal as a cadet in GSD due to the correlations of it with his previous life outside the foundation. Due to his previous life Jamal climbed the ranks rather rapidly and became quite well known as GSD before applying for the position of Captain. After his acceptance he went on months as a Captain, before he got tired of that life and urged for something new. Jamal attended a training to become a full fledged IA agent. He passed first try and enjoyed the position. He would switch between jobs throughout the day when his duties were complete and gathered quite a lot of new skills and knowledge as his job as IA. Shortly after he decided to apply for the position of Overseer Assistant which gave him more of a challenge, which he enjoyed. His documentation skills that he developed from OSA granted him advantages in the General Security Department. It allowed him to assist the current Chiefs of Security with any forums or documents that needed creating. He was able to help and started bring ideas to the table for GSD, some of which were approved and greatly bestowed upon. This got Jamal closer to the CoS allowing him to get a further insight into how the role of CoS actually is like. Jamal realized how suitable he was for the job and knew that's how he would move up in Site-65. He shortly after realized a current CoS was preparing for resignation. This originally upset Jamal and based on pysch evals, still does. But he decided to take this as an opportunity for a new GSD. His application is currently on file waiting for rievewing.

If you would like to see his background information before his acceptance into Site-65, please click here

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
+SUPPORT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very good description and has experience.

[Holding:
TRIAL CAPTAIN
Held:
E-11 PVT x2
]

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
+\- Neutral
Never seen you on GSD

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+/- Neutral
-You have experience in CL4 but I haven’t seen you in GSD a whole lot

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
GSD logo.png

Application Accepted

Hello @Jamal Dingle ,
Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department.
After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding your request.
I am pleased to say that you have been Accepted.

Please contact me on Discord - cross0351 ,to arrange a time for your interview and training.

Kind Regards,
Department Chief Michael "Banana".​

Status
Not open for further replies.