For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~2 years, give or take 4 months or so
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Jack "Dragon" Vincentio, Krane Scaled
Civilian name: Varies, Usually Marcus Fraszer however, or 'John Doe'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu7 SGT (Held), CI Gamma 1SGT (Holding), Internal Affairs Ambassador (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A few! I'm honest enough with these; I am not a perfect person.
1689542713348.png
As you can see, most of these warns are expired, or VERY soon to be expired!
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I was honestly provoked into it by a 5£ bet. Plus, I want to re-apply anyway as IA has seen a massive surge of activity since I resigned (not connected at all, lol, lmao). And generally; I still care for the Department. I still give heads-up to directors and play the Department, and recently my free time has opened up significantly so my original reasons for resigning are once more cleared!
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
Personally? I've been one for multiple months beforehand; and only really left due to resignation - an honorable one at that. I know Internal Affairs, the Old FLC and COC, even the Ethical Conduct Index. The ECI was unofficial and only used internally - but it was used in a rather large proposition to ethics in an internal subdivision review and approval process (which got backlogged forever)
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: This can be primarily viewed via my OLD Application which was accepted; but put simply. I helped contribute, write and make multiple documents involving Investigations. While I am unable to divulge their contents to the public (as many are still sealed), I have taken part in:
-Operation 'Aliba' - B-1 Investigation
-Operation 'COSA' - Nu7 Investigation
-Operation 'ROMA' - Gensec investigation
-Operation 'PROCURERS' - Investigation Contents classified CL5+

As for what makes a good document; how consise it is! Frankly; a majority of our players are under twenty. I am under no illusion of that. They are not going to read paragraph, after paragraph of detailed activities including troop and regiment movement specifically involving an investigation. Thus;
The THREE vital document points:
1) Conciseness - How easy it is (and how short the document is) to procure the information it is trying to portray
2) Detail - Is the document useful for its actual purpose? Any researcher can spam out 20-30 documents of low quality. Realistically; a lot of high-end investigations require atleast a high-level of detail, or very focused levels of detail about individuals
3) Professionalism - I shouldn't be including memes/reference in my document. It should be legible without 'translation' into normal terms.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
To summerise my previous experiences:
-Train new Operatives/Agents. Evaluate their competency and act as an advisor to them
-To engage in CL4 investigations as required by my superiors
-To police the Internal Affairs department as a whole, and execute the will of my superiors.

Short and sweet, I know.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Jack "Dragon" Vincentio. A name equal in infamy and proclivity. Ranging from multiple high-profile investigations; to involvement with the [REDACTED] incident involving the previous O5-2, they have been known for a variety of things. Their usefulness as an operative. Their pliability and reliablity as an Ambassador. Their otherwise stalwart opinion on matters involving the Internal Affairs Department, and their standoffish behaviour during their tenure as an Ambassador... Followed by their personal resignment; they're a rather enigmatic figure in their internal community. Responsible for some of the larger cases in /22; They hold a rather interesting set of titles.

The Scourge of Nu7.
The Betrayer of Kin.
The Equaliser.

None are true; yet they are all equally valid. Being an Ex-Member of MTF Nu7 before transitioning to a more 'peaceful' (if only arguable) lifestyle as a member of Internal Affairs, they strove to improve their Department; even attempting it to make it far better via the Procurers initiative. Yet with time, and increasing stresses; it was soon clear that they could no longer perform their duties to an acceptable degree at the time. Following a Two Month (or so) Hiatus in the form of a willing, honorable resignation - they would seen seek to retake their previous mantle.

Afterall; the Dpt. Directors can't do all the work."

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Vincentio

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position..

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.