Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:88679719
Discord name:
souK#4200
For how long have you been playing on CG-SCP:
Around 2-3 months total, 2.3 weeks total playtime, 371 hours.
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island.
Time zone:
BST
Character name(s):
Site Advisor Jimmy Wrecking
Civilian name:
Wimmy Jecking
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive
Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None, only 2 verbal warnings.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
To sum it up, I am applying for Site Director because I believe my time as Site Advisor has taught me a lot about running the site, and I am ready to take the next step.

The majority of my time as a Site Advisor has taught me the skills required; for example having to command a few units (only about 3-4) to plan a rescue mission to rescue a O5 Council member who unfortunately had gotten captured by the Chaos Insurgency moments before I entered the site. Using my commanding abilities, I managed to save the O5 Council member with minimal damage to myself and other units. As well as this, I have oversaw a lot of different kinds of SCP breaches and have successfully overcome these challenges.

Becoming a Site Advisor has also taught me a lot about writing up documents and policy updates for multiple different situations; for example, I am currently writing up a document that will assist the new CL4 personnel in the research department get used to the new responsibilities, that being Clearance Level 4 may bring, like not knowing what you know / don’t know, the behaviour you should be showing and supporting. I also learnt about document writing when I was an Executive Researcher before my promotion and I am able to bring that to create documents quickly and professionally to suit the needs of the situation.

As well as that, I have learnt a lot about commanding troops and people during my tenure as a member of the Site Administration team, so I believe I am able to get along well with the other department directors and the E-11 and Nu-7 Commanding Officers. With doing this, I am able to easily command and talk to the different department directors / executives / chiefs with ease, so I am able to discuss policy changes in a way that would allow people affected by the policy change to take it easy when discussing it to avoid confrontation and ensure ideas are heard.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
The reason why me becoming a Site Director rather than staying as a Site Advisor is a good idea is as I have previously mentioned, I have learnt a whole bunch from the role and I am ready to step in and bring my ideas to the table.

With my time as a Site Advisor, I have been able to keep a clear head as I am doing my business, such as performing reviews on my department of focus (research), commanding the MTF units during a breach / CI raid, and introducing policies which benefit the foundation. Having been a Site Advisor I have experienced the best, and worst in what can happen while I am on the job, as such; I am ready to take on anything that may come up, be that an info leak in the O5 Nuke codes, or a simple researcher who just needs some extra training. I am able to appease all with the decisions I make.

Becoming a Site Director would allow me to oversee more of the entire admin team and ensure that people are giving out the fullest of work that they can; along with this, this would free up the current Site Director, as he is doing a lot of work currently. During my time as a Site Advisor, I have learnt a lot about the type of work the Director does more than your typical Site Advisor, for example, ensuring the Site Admin team are doing regular departmental reviews in line with our current goals.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Being a Site Advisor has many different responsibilities, one of them is ensuring that the Site Director and other important administrative bodies are up to date with how the departments are run and any issues with them are brought up to light, with making sure that the appropriate actions are being taken to guarantee the safety of the foundation and Site-65. A Site Advisor is also tasked with the wellbeing of the facility and doing so if the Site Director is unavailable or is offsite at a business meeting.

The Site Advisors also have a job to ensure that the various departments of the facility are kept to a high standard by doing tours around the facility and ensuring that the rules are being followed within the facility. This can be done by keeping an eye on the various coms channels they have access to, as well as scheduling meetings with the various department leads.

Being a Site Advisor is a critical role within the facility due to the fact that they need to make sure that information is passed to the correct people when it is necessary to do so, as without this, the foundation would not be able to run smoothly.

Site Directors have more RP responsibilities within the foundation than a Site Advisor, for example:
Ensure the Site Admin team is performing duties correctly
Act as a link between the high command of the foundation to the Site Advisors for more classified information.
Advise the newer advisors on what their responsibilities are.
Create documents to ensure the Site Admin team can function smoothly.
Schedule meetings with all Site Admin personnel to overview the current team and how it is run.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration characters and what storylines they would be involved in:

Hello. User, please enter your identification login to enter our servers.

Input: SIGMA3.14_reporterNo10345_AccessCode4
Identification login has been accepted. Loading the main SigmaPI program now.

Welcome Reporter number 10345. Code name: David. You currently have: ACCESS CODE 4. Please choose the action you wish to take.

Input: upload document name "Jimmy Wrecing Report" access 4
Uploading document. Naming document "Jimmy Wrecking Report". Giving Document access code requirement of 4.

Would you like to view the document before uploading?

Input: Yes
Viewing "Jimmy Wrecking Report"

nBjY8WX.png

Reporter Number: 10345

Subject Name: Jimmy Wrecking

Jimmy Wrecking is a Site Advisor for the S.C.P Foundation; he currently resides within Site-56. He is Clearance Level 4 personnel.​

No No... This is not right at all.... Let me just change this.

input: cancel upload "Jimmy Wrecking Report"

Upload on "Jimmy Wrecking Report" has been cancled.

After an unspecified time, Reporter number 10345 uploads a new document...

Uploading document. Naming document "Jimmy Wrecking Report". Giving Document access code requirement of 4.

Would you like to view the document before uploading?

Input: Yes
Viewing "Jimmy Wrecking Report"

nBjY8WX.png

Reporter Number: 10345

Subject Name: Jimmy Wrecking

Early Life:
Jimmy Wrecking was born in 1997, to a loving family in Portsmouth, England. During his early life, Jimmy had always had an interest in science. Showing high interest in class, always performing at the top of his class. Jimmys parents worked full time and so he was left alone at the house on more than one occasion. During this time, he would always watch scientific documentaries on the old CRT television his family owned. One time, Jimmy managed to find some chemicals that his parents had left up on a counter. With these chemicals, Jimmy has managed to create a small explosion that resulted in the burning down of 2 rooms within his house.

At school, while he was able to achieve perfect marks within his Science classes, Jimmy had shown less than satificatory marks on the rest of his studies, struggling to even get a passing grade in most classes. This unfortunately left Jimmy with not a lot of options to take as a career path, and ended up working for S.C.P foundation front company, as a Janitor. During his time as a Janitor for this front company, Jimmy had shown his boss a new cleaning product he had invested in, in which it created small explosions invisible to the naked eye, in which it would blast away the dirt and provide an easier surface to clean. Having seen this, his boss contacted the research director within site-56 to schedule an interview to see if Jimmy would be foundation researcher material.

Foundation Start:
At the start of his career at the foundation, Jimmy worked as a Junior Researcher, a Clearance Level 1 foundation member. This restricted him to having to work under a Researcher and only work on Safe class SCP's. While under this restriction, Jimmy had trouble with his work, often getting distracted and trying to research on his own. Eventialy, the research director at the time, noticed this and assigned Jimmy to do a test on one of the safest SCP's he could think of, SCP-999. With this new freedom, Jimmy had produced the best test that the research director had seen, and thus, Jimmy was promoted to a Clearance level 2 researcher straight away.

After having this new found freedom, Jimmy began to shine within the foundation, brining documents after documents that each topped the last one, and soon. Jimmy was promoted to Senior Researcher and given his own Executive researcher to directly report to. During his time as a Senior researcher, he had caught the attention of Executive Researcher, Broda Kagen, and was promptly invited to join the Research Devision called Sigma-1.

Sigma-1:
During his time at Sigma-1, Jimmy created document after document that aligned with the core principles that Sigma-1 stood for and had shown amazing leadership skills when tasked with leading a research project over SCP-966. During the creation of this document, Jimmy Wrecking was invited to join the Executive Researcher role after having to submit an application, and after submitting this to the Research Director, he was quickly shown his new clearance level 4 position and taught in the ways of the foundation.

While Jimmy was busy at work with the research on SCP-966, the Executive Researcher Broda Kagen was promoted up to the position of Research Director by the Site Command and thus, Jimmy was given the position of Sigma-1 leader for his excellent show of leadership skills and great document writing. In this new found position, Jimmy had come to love the administrative side this job can provide, and the Site Director took notice, and recommended him to become a Site Advisor directly under him.

Pre-Site Advisor:
The Site Director was sitting in his office at the time, when a letter came to him through the foundation's package delivery system, FPDS for short. in this letter it is explained that Executive Researcher Jimmy Wrecking is to be made a member of the Site Administation team. This document was found on the desk of the Site Directors office as he left to find Jimmy Wrecking.

jqZW6Gi.png

Site Advisor:
Upon becoming a Site Advisor, Jimmy relished in this new found responsibility, quickly become the Site Directors new favourite Advisor, within the first 2 weeks of his new position Jimmy had successfully commanded multiple rescue missions involving various foundation personnel, including some from the high command in foundation standards. As well as this, Jimmy had shown wonderful ability in performing departmental reviews to ensure that departments that he oversaw, were running in great condition.

While on the job as a Site Advisor, Jimmy had created a few policy changes which unfortunately, the high command within the foundation had denied. but it shows that he is looking out for the foundations future, and its continued existence.

Overall:
Jimmy has shown amazing potential to become a great Site Director, and it is within your best interest to grant him the position of Site Director. From my report that I have gathered, it is shown that Jimmy has amazing leadership able to command a small number of units, to assist foundation high command. He is able to see where problems may arise and stamp them out before they become a massive issue for the foundation. It is in my writing here, that I declare that Jimmy Wrecking is suitable for the position of Site Director within Site-56.​

Great, this document is ready to be sent to the foundation high command; I hope they like it, and it is up to their satisfaction.

Input: finish uploading "Jimmy Wrecking Report"

Input: Send to "Council@foundation.com"

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
+active
+friendly
+Detailed App
+Determined work from experiences

GL Jimmy Hope you pass -Dor

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Risen from the beyond to say Jimmy's talents are invaluable and being Site Director he'll be able to manage the site to a very high quality standard. Best of luck mate <3

Reactions: cawmrade

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Knows what he's doing