[SCP-RP UK] Maeve Glass' Ethics Committee Chairman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
I am US but i have always heard good thing about you and you have been ethics for quite some time and feel like would be a great fit

• Love
Reactions: 'Athena'

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Support

She understands the role perfectly and without doubts the most suited person for the rol.
Now let Asura go home

Last edited:
  • Love

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Hello maeve.
I have decided to give you +Support for following reasons.

+Support

+Ethical
+Active
+good application
+Professional
+Understands the job

+/-Neutral
+/- None

-Support
-Often called "Mommy" by Grover

Best of luck
-Horizont

• Love

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+ Support
-Ethical ( in public )
-Professional

-Has shown multiple times that they are willing and able to create and provide RP to all people on site

+/- Points of Consideration

-Relatively inexperienced, what I mean by this is that they have had little CL4 experience outside of SA and SC but does have a very robust knowledge of all on site activities ( this is not entirely a bad thing or a good thing though )
-Long term woman ( joke )

-Negatives
None that I can see so far but I am of course victim of my own bias if there is some downsides

Conclusion
Athena has shown a tremendous amount of dedication, knowledge and skill in her role as a Ethics Member from this my personal believe is that she is completely ready for the role of the Chairwoman of the Ethics Committee along with the duties that follow it and would most definitely perform her duties at a rate that is satisfactory to me ( within acceptable deviations as she is "Only human after all" ).

• Love

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+ Support
+Fire application
+Lots of play time
+Has held and is holding trusted roles
+Grat rp
+Proffesional (what da banana)
+No warns

Good luck

• Love

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
+Longest standing ECM
+Insane application
+Active
The list goes on but everything has been already said

• Love

Adlactor Nell

Apr 21, 2022
+1

Man fuck using the forums but here we go, also I'll try to avoid writing this in the third person because fuck y'all- <3

Eidolon, Jack & Tay summed it up pretty well here.
In terms of OOC behaviour, Athena's a lad who's endured pretty much a lot of shit relative to most players and has handled it absolutely amazingly which is something you definitely deserve praise for, you got a knick for lore both Wiki-wise and Server-wise being able to create a captivating story (with goofy tiny mistakes), and on top of that, you're a joy to converse with, welcoming most people with open arms and hearing them out.

In terms of IC functions, I'm truly ecstatic seeing you take the initiative quite often, be it whenever you decide to personally ensure that containment breaches are handled or when breached SCP's who are passive stick to their agreement or during any of the storyline events .

Furthermore, there's a lot of shit that goes unnoticed by most people, one example of which is ensuring that your peers and assistants are taken care of and helped out.

I do utterly wish you the best and I can't wait to see what you, Charles, and Jack all have planned.

• Love

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
MASSIVE +Support

One of the best and most knowledgeable ECMs on site, everything I would say has already been said multiple times over.

• Love

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Massive +support

I don't have much to say, but I must admit that you are the best ECM I have ever seen. Your roleplay, lore, and everything else is absolutely top-notch.

Kind regards,
Holland

• Love

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!
I cannot wait to visit the UK and start trouble with a new ECC from the UK :087-2_Smile:. I wish you the best of lucks moving forward!

• Love

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
+Support

[REDACTED] University Comp Sci Goober

• Love

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Okay, im drunk right now so im not going to really go into too much detail incase i fuck up and say something i shouldnt, i think she should get the spot honestly, She worked under me when i was still a member, and she was second only to steven (no one will ever beat ECA Steven Connor im sorry) she should get it, but yeah before i say anything bad im just finishing tihs here, peace

• Haha
Reactions: Otters and 'Athena'

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Okay, im drunk right now so im not going to really go into too much detail incase i fuck up and say something i shouldnt, i think she should get the spot honestly, She worked under me when i was still a member, and she was second only to steven (no one will ever beat ECA Steven Connor im sorry) she should get it, but yeah before i say anything bad im just finishing tihs here, peace
best analysis of the application (Steven connor on top though)

Status
Not open for further replies.