Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your account's first-ever name): Arkraider123

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 48 Hours

In what country are you located? Uk

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Chaos name (include your rank): Donny Bons

Civilian name: Dave Big (not trying to steal Big Dave's glory)

Steam ID: 76561198363297587 (STEAM_0:1:201515929)

Discord ID (name#0000): .mr.homewrecker.

Do you have a mic? Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

• This is the first application I have made
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

• All expired 2 warns for RDM and a 1-week ban for XP farming all mid-late 2022
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

• In terms of great magnitude, no, I have never staffed for a server as big as this, and I have also never staffed on GMOD. I have major staffing experience on Ark Survival Evolved, but that type of staffing is nothing like GMOD's.
Do you have any previous experience with serious role-play?:

• Yes, recently I was involved in a medical role-play that I believe was led by Naffen, in which I, the D-Class, was undergoing surgery that augmented my strength, reflexes, and speed. I was in surgery for approximately 20 minutes. The surgery was led by Consultant Vex and at the time Consultant Kayla. I proceeded to RP the emotions and actions one would deal with under this particular surgery, I remained in character, altering my voice to show fear, anger, confusion, and at times a sense of ease.
How many hours can you be on every day?:

• At the very least, 2 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

• I have been a long-standing member of the SCP RP community during most of its highs and lows. I believe I am also a fairly well-known person (i hope :D) within the community, as I tend to push myself out there and interact. For a long time, I have pondered on the idea of applying for a moderator before, as it is a keen interest of mine. I desire to help out with the community I have integrated myself into. I have nothing but a work-driven mind and am keen to get stuck in and learn new skills.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

What I know I can bring to the table is a professional yet friendly demeanor.

A keen interest in learning and thriving in a new experience.

I am vigilant and hardworking.

I have a major interest in the moderator experience, and while I have no GMOD experience, I have had previous moderator experiences on other games.

I believe I am a cut above others due to my work-driven mind and a desire to get my tasks done swiftly yet efficiently. I am able-bodied and happy to learn.

As I am a long-time member of the community, I have come to understand all the rules one must follow in the server, and I wholeheartedly believe I can help not make a change, as I believe the staff team is a cut above MANY Gmod servers, but that I can bring a professional, hardworking, and positive mindset to the table.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 025315.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 025315.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2023-12-21 035328.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 035328.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please increase your VTime and get more noticed and become more familiar with the community.

You may re-apply in three weeks.

Kind Regards,
Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.