Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430264834
Discord name: Rarey#1809
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since January 2th
In what country are you located?: Estonia
Time zone: GMT+3

Character name(s):
Foundation: Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs (DH-2)
Civilian name: Rarey
CI: Smiths 'Grim' Jacobs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(CURRENT) MTF A-1 CSG (I Was promoted to CSG In July)
(CURRENT) 096 Whitelist
(EX) MTF NU-7 CSG (2th Time I was Nu-7)
(EX) MTF NU-7 LCPL (1st Time I was Nu-7)

(EX) MTF E-11 LCPL
(EX) CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I Have Received many Warnings and even a ban because I was a minge at the start and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry for what I did back then and I promise I will not repeat my actions.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

I'm Applying for Intelligence Ambassador Because, after these weeks I have playing intel I love having a combative job as well as an administrative job. Considering I have been active on the Agent Job I know how to work my way around negotiations, Raids ETC. I Have seen what ambassadors do and how they lead the team. I believe I have learned a lot from being an Agent of the Ambassadors. From these few weeks, I have achieved a lot in the team.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:

What makes me suitable for Intelligence Ambassador is that I Have Great leadership skills. I'm really active. I Have made multiple pieces of training in A1. I don't think it would be hard for me to make training because I have experience in making trainings. I know how to do proper documents, Interrogations, Raids and Negotiations. I Have made many excellent documents with proper grammar, vocabulary and formatting. I Have been set to the team lead multiple times. When I was a team lead I was really successful. I Have helped in many good infiltrations.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I Have written many documents that have been graded "Excellent"
What makes a document good is its Formatting, Grammar, Vocabulary and Clear information.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
The Responsibilities of an ambassador are: Train new Agents, Authorize raids and infiltrations, oversee Intel Agents and lead operations.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an official Site 65 document.
Any attempt to deface or destroy this document will result in immediate punishment.

Name: Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs
Codename: “The Traitor"
DOB: 19/December/1999
Sex: Male
Height: 184 Cm
Weight: 86kg
Mental state: Good

Strengths:
  • Weapon Handling
  • Ethical Knowledge
  • Aim and Combat Skills
Weaknesses:
  • Anxiety
  • Public Talking
  • Insecurity

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

PRE-FOUNDATION:
Prior to joining the foundation “Rarey” worked in a corporate laboratory on top secret projects, but one day his building was stormed by a military organisation claiming that the company was working on something completely immoral and wrong, As it so happens the company had recently stolen SCP-939-2 from a local facility and were using it for gene-splicing tests on humans. The foundation looked into personnel files and were very pleased with Rarey they recruited him on the spot.

EARLY-FOUNDATION:
During Rarey's early career within the SCP Foundation Rarey worked in Site-34 as a Security. Rarey worked Under Cheif Gian 'Carlo' in the GENSEC Department. During Rarey's time as a Gensec he got bored and joined a MTF Regiment called Nu-7. Rarey was in the regiment for a few months untill he got bored and exhausted. Then Rarey joined a MTF Regiment Epilepsion-11. Rarey was in E-11 and rejoined back to Nu-7 Because E-11 was much boring. Rarey was in Nu-7 then he got a big intrest in the Intel Agent Job. Rarey went to the Director and asked him if he could possibly become a Intel Agent? The Director said: Agreed. He told Rarey to wait in the room for a Intel Training. Rarey passed the Intel Training.

-THE FOLLOWING IS-
-REDACTED FOR CL4- -AND BELOW-

-MEMETIC KILL AGENT- -IN USE-

-LOOK AWAY NOW!-
pxAaTNuIhE8nDqZEzvm18HcEN2yEuyIbBfoE3pzCU3vCWTUx1yEL8GvotUKp4ihIwmQFrNlHWB-r3-adDmrqUOFvJxMbIE2LAgEJLMHKEQUwKs33VFUShkmYnonAd1EWc_Jf9iF8MQmk1ziFPwGfguxlf2VPHmEcW7atLU3WB8ZW4zL5dvlLkRZDmA

-ACCESS GRANTED-
-WELCOME CL5- -PERSONS-

-----------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs is now a Fully operating Intel Agent. Rarey is really good at his job. He knows how to make proper documents. Rarey knows how to make proper interrogations, Raids, Infiltrations etc. Rarey spends most of his time on the surface or on the documents that he makes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT END

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+support

Active
Has done many documents and they are all extremely good
using his mic more
good leadership

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello there, Rarey. Thank you for taking the time to apply to the intelligence department; we want to formally welcome you to the team, due to your hard work and interest in intelligence; from your excellent document writing skills to your outstanding professionalism towards agents, these are things that are expected of an ambassador. regards to everything. Your expectations have significantly increased, but don't worry—we'll let you know what they are. Benefits will also be provided to help offset the additional requirements.
Contact me to receive your interview and goodluck!
Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.