SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Casseno

Status
Not open for further replies.

casseno1

Jun 18, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Casseno

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:585858383

Discord Username: Casseno1

What's your current playtime:
Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Casseno

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I received 1 warning of fail RP on 21/6/24 and one warning of RDM on 27/6/24 and finally a ban on 21/6/24 for fail RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-5

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I am proud that I repeatedly conducted an abundance of cross tests which created a large amount of RP for all those involved and played a part in the more recent 912 and 913 cross test.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would mainly like to become a staff member to ensure a fun environment where everyone can enjoy RP to their hearts content while making it rewarding and fun. I also enjoy helping those that need it when asked and like keeping things to the rules.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I believe the staff team is doing an amazing job as is, but it could overwhelm them when there are a lot of new players without guidance, so I believe simply increase staff numbers would be a terrific way to mitigate this while ensuring quality of gameplay.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @casseno1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is quite small, and you have not cemented yourself as a reputable member on the server. We, therefore, cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.