SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - CeceWahl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cece

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 11, 2023
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: CeceWahl

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120884171

Discord Username: cecew99

What's your current playtime: https://gyazo.com/530827a158055b07fd1d2ffa0460e1db

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: 'Cece' Kim

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-10 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game:
I am proud of achieving the role of Ethics Committee Member and all the changes I have been able to do for different departments, both OOC and IC.

What I am most proud of is my time during Consultant where me and Kayla had to lead the whole department on our first week not only as Consultants, but also our first ever CL4 positions. We were able to build up from scratch and make something out of it, which I am very proud of.

Why would you like to become a staff member:
Since rejoining the server, I have had a fair share of players coming to me for help and as a result I have worked along side the staff member that responded and being a part of staff would allow me to better help those players in the way I would like.
I am also always trying to help out new players, and especially new female players where I make sure if something happens to them, I am always there to help out.

I also run in to loads of situations where a staff is needed, for example new players who doesn't know the rules or consept of the SCP-RP server and toxicity towards younger players.

I also see more and more younger Swedish people playing on CN, which I believe I can be very helpful where I can explain situations or information to them in Swedish to help them out in understanding some scenarios or rules, if they have a hard time speaking English.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so:
One of the improvements I would like to bring to the staff team is where I see some situations not being taken seriously, for example what is a sensitive situation or not.
I have been in multiple sits where the staff can't decide if it's toxicity, since it is directed towards females or if it's severe toxicity (which it is 99% of the time but the staff gives them a verbal or just a toxicity warn).
This both frustrates me and doesn't help at all, since the player who has done this goes straight back and contiunes the harassment towards females in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.