SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - DrTaboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: DrTaboo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168678778

Discord Username: drtaboo

What's your current playtime: 178 Hours (rounded down) (641,100 Seconds)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: John Lloyd
Joe Lloyd
Soup 'Loving' Lloyd
(long story)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application I have made.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I do not believe I have any warns, and I definitely do not have any kicks or bans.

How many hours can you be on everyday: A minimum of 1-2 hours per day

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have experience as an admin on another game with very similar rules. I was there for about a year before I resigned. While as an admin, I had experience with banning/kicking/warning others, and game modifications to improve a roleplay scenario.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Within SCP-RP, I am proud of my perseverance within the GSD kill-house to improve my skills and pass the Nu-7 and CI tryouts. I am also proud of my ability to conduct research and sampling tests with a very high success rate.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I am eager to become a staff member as to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment within the server, the Discord, and the Teamspeak. My dedication is rooted by the understanding of a safe and secure community being able to create an enjoyable environment to the players, sparking enjoyment for everyone involved. I plan to actively engage with the community, and take Administrative sits in order to prevent any wrongdoings interrupting the communities roleplay.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I believe the staff team is doing a great job at the moment, and with so many new players joining the server, they are handling the stress with great ease. However, to better improve the staff member's experience while in-game, I would suggest the increase in the amount of staff members, and the increase in minimum "Admin On Duty" hours required, as to ensure that an admin is always present and available when the server is online. This will also improve staff-member's enjoyment when not explicitly on duty, yet trying to roleplay themselves.

Last edited:

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
This guy has been helping the community with fun rp I think we could let him try and help it as staff too!

Jun 6, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @DrTaboo

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, however I believe you need to integrate yourself within our community a bit more before attempting to make an application. (E.G interacting within CL4 roles, or otherwise getting better integration/recognition)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.