SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Jay 'Ghost' Jackson

Jan 2, 2022

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Jay 'Ghost' Jackson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232302008

Discord Username: jayflock_.

What's your current playtime: total 2 years, current 6h *lack of activity because personal reasons*

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Jay 'Ghost' Jackson
''GHOST'' the pinewood daily

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/jays-moderator-apply-uk.19011/#post-127610
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/jays-admin-apply.12645/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: yes, SS here *check my other applies for warns*

How many hours can you be on everyday: mostly 6-12 hours a day

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I used to be staff in a star wars RP 2 years ago. i was a moderator.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I am proud i achieved many friends in this game, and that i managed to become the captain role twice, i will try my best to achieve higher rankings within the foundation

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would love to become a staff member to help the community more, and i also have been behaving since last year, i sometimes goof around, but as a staff member i will take my role serious. I will do as i am asked and i will commit good actions within the community. I will also be prepared for anything that will come my way!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I wouldn't improve much, since the staff team is a very good staff team! I will be online during morning time, and mostly afternoon! i will improve myself even better if i am staff, this will be a great opportunity to show you guys and myself that i am capable of being a staff member!

Jan 1, 2022
Hi @Jay Afton,

I'll be giving you a
-Support

The reason I'm giving you said
-Support is for a few things.

1. I have personally not heard of you and I was around back in 2022, so I highly recommend getting known in the community.

2. This is the big one. Your activity since you have returned doesn't fill me with enough reason to believe you would be suitable for staff. Typically when returning from a hiatus you should reintegrate yourself with the community in various ways. Joining an MTF, Playing jobs where RP is a must. These are some things which I think you could benefit from.

I hope you take this under consideration and I hope this doesnt deter you from wanting to be a staff. If you sort these things out I'm sure you'd make a good staff member!

Kind Regards,

Tommy.

Jan 2, 2022
Hi @Jay Afton,

I'll be giving you a
-Support

The reason I'm giving you said -Support is for a few things.

1. I have personally not heard of you and I was around back in 2022, so I highly recommend getting known in the community.

2. This is the big one. Your activity since you have returned doesn't fill me with enough reason to believe you would be suitable for staff. Typically when returning from a hiatus you should reintegrate yourself with the community in various ways. Joining an MTF, Playing jobs where RP is a must. These are some things which I think you could benefit from.

I hope you take this under consideration and I hope this doesnt deter you from wanting to be a staff. If you sort these things out I'm sure you'd make a good staff member!

Kind Regards,

Tommy.
1727290204606.pngi wasn't lying

+Support

• + Active.

• + Have only had good interactions with this individual.

• + Seems worth giving them a shot, this kind of thing is what the TMod position is for - I don't really personally see any major disqualifiers that stick out to stop them, just a lack of really notable things that make them memorable as a community member, which IMO shouldn't obstruct this.

Jan 2, 2022
+Support

• + Active.

• + Have only had good interactions with this individual.

• + Seems worth giving them a shot, this kind of thing is what the TMod position is for - I don't really personally see any major disqualifiers that stick out to stop them, just a lack of really notable things that make them memorable as a community member, which IMO shouldn't obstruct this.
<3

Sep 13, 2022
-𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽

- Lack of activity

I remember you from GSD Captain however you resigned and disappeared from everything and now you've come back. The issue is that you just recently re-appeared and your VTime isn't great.

- Unprofessional

From what I remember of you as a captain was that you seemed very unprofessional, you could and probably have changed, however you need more activity to show this change. I also did not hear the greatest things about you from other GSD in senior positions. Despite all of this I would believe that you have changed and according to the application, you can improve.

- Poorly written application

Your application can be improved as currently it's not well formatted and very short. It does have good qualities within it but I recommend you still improve it's formatting