SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - linards3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bong

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 16, 2023
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Bong

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45221125

Discord Username: linardz333

What's your current playtime: I took the time on the same day I took the LOA.
Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: UNGOC - "Bong"
Foundation - Gabriel "Rhino" Garcia
Civillian - Yarismalov Alexievich

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have not had any warnings.

How many hours can you be on everyday: I try to aim for a minimum of 2 but usually exceed it.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I haven't had any previous staff experience.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have a wide range of experience as I have been in 3 out of the 4 MTFs for an extended amount of time. I'm also currently holding a MAJ role for the GOC which has been my first time as a CO as well as actively partaking in 1 long-term RP scenario. I have also hosted several RP scenarios as I climbed the ranks such as bomb defusals and information regarding the 108 council.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I've been part of the CN community for roughly 1 year and 6 months or so. During this whole period I've always wanted to take on more responsibilities and have something to do on the side when I'm not actively playing as a Faction/MTF. I also believe staff would allow me to connect to a larger part of the player base and meet more people as well as be able to help them and give them a more enjoyable time on the server.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Being a heavy GOC player, I'd be able to bring in a neutral and outside perspective on situations regarding Foundation and CI, which is where the largest amount of the playerbase comes from. I would also be able to bring in a large amount of activity in-game and on externals due to the large amount of downtime GOC have meaning I would have a lot of time to handle staff duties.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Honestly one of the best people I met during my time on CN, Bong has always wanted to be staff and has the experience and willingness to do amazing work on the staff team, rejecting this man would be a huge mistake

Neptune

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Application Accepted

Hello @Zoinkers Cajula ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Have a good day

- Resource Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.