Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): stokesie95
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 37 Days
1718726424446.png

1719250116638.png
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 LT Mason Phillips
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Ian Parsons
Civilian name: Felix Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41856603
Discord ID (name#0000): deadlyemu
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have 2 Warnings from the same incident. This was RDM and Fail RP. I was new to the server still at this time and had not fully read the rules. The situation for this was I was in D block as a Thaumatologist, D class was told to not come out of d block. This was ignored and I used my ability on them resulting in Fail RP due to being non combative and RDM for killing them

1718726435841.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have on other games but not on Gmod. I have previously been admin on a few Fivem servers(although a few years ago). On these occasions I managed to work towards Admin although their Rank structure was no way near as structured as CN

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I am currently an E-11 Lt on this server, Currently trying to improve the RP in E-11 outside of the main RP loops we have with Breaches / CI, I have also done this on all of the Fivem servers I have been on generally preferring to be a Cop/LAPD over a criminal.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Typically I will be able to do 4-5 hours Mon-Fri due to work.
Sat-Sun I generally spend 8+ hours a day on the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am wanting to become a moderator to give back to the server and community. I enjoy helping people and if I can help resolve player issues or point new players in the right direction. I would also like to help in times there is no mod on the server(generally mornings on weekends).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think the most important thing I can give to the server is my time. In the past week I have spent over 2 days active playtime on the server. If I can use some of this time giving back to the community I hope this will improve the server health even if just a little, Especially in the mornings on weekends there is multiple times there is no staff on. Finally I know the frustration of some when waiting for a sit to be answered, with this I intend to be proactive and assist where I can as sits are created.

Regarding the last question I would not say I am special over any other applicants of this role. I would hope anyone who is applying for this role would all have the same goals in mind, Help players and Improve the health of the server.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
-Support
I remember while I was dc I was held under gun point by him and 2 other E-11 , the server was lagging like crazy and I moved a bit and it tp'ed me a few meters away but still I was compliant , he then looked at me for a good few seconds and just blasted me in the head.
Def not fit for staff

Verlocity

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Feb 18, 2024
+ support

Positives:
- Good activity
- Low warns
- Good interactions

Negatives:
- None (Rare)

Q0BJ

Jul 22, 2023
+1 Cool guy Proffessinal Mature Kind
Update to my + support

- Highly funny

- He is relaxed

- He knows the server rules very well

-Best LT I have had caz he aint a power tripper

- He is a CL4 so he is trusted within the community

- Everybody loves mason

From Masons Best friend

Loviatar

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Mason Phillips
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.