SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Noble_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2022
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Noble_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234810704

Discord Username: burstattacker

What's your current playtime:
Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation: 'Noble'

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 2022 | LTAP - RDM - At this point I was new to RP servers and I was given this as a punishment for my actions.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Recently I have been getting 6 hours average

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have experience of being an admin on a fivem server, it was not to the same scale as CN but it still gave me my fair share of experience which I can transfer over into this position. This was also parred with a community supervisor role where I would be the voice between the developers and the community - communicating between making sure everyone is heard. I have no experience being a staff member on gmod.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: After taking a considerable break from the server I dived head first in to dedicating myself to getting a Cl4 position and making a difference. I managed to join alpha-1 and I climbed the ranks up to captain in around 2 months which I am very proud of. As I stated before I wanted to rise the ranks to make a difference in which I was approached by 'The lawbreaker' to work on a project called the I.E.G - This is a project dedicated to interrogation, hostage and GOI RP. This group is all about teaching new players the ropes of dealing with GOI's and hostages, with this it gives me many opportunities to run workshops with new players to even veteran players. It bring me great joy after every workshop I run to know I made a difference to the players that took part. Whether that be an E11 enlisted thanking us or an Nu7 thanking me for teaching his regiment how to deal hostages. Either way this is something I am very proud of and I will be continuing to do this to enhance the players roleplay on the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Initially I wanted to strive to become a Alpha-1 CO and try my very best to better RP within the regiment as well as aid in roleplay outside of the regiment, But throughout doing this I realised that I want to help out the server in other ways. When I do my RP I have realised that I call staff a lot for RP enhancements and I now I want to give back to the server in a more meaningful way. If I was given moderator I would happily volunteer my time to the community to give everyone a more enjoyable experience on the server just like the staff currently have given to me. But on the whole I enjoy helping people and this would be my perfect opportunity to give more back to the community in a more meaningful way.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Something that I have learnt over my time in the server is that some lower ranking staff (understandably) are unsure on some grey areas such as 'Can a juggernaut use an auger? Or is that considered a 'rare' weapon or something as simple as is 'X' scp allowed on surface? Something I do see a lot is some people don't know if it would be an OOC punishment or an IC punishment so I would make sure that people being mentored are heavily educated on the grey areas of the rules to avoid a low ranking staff member being unsure of a certain rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.