SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - PavoCorredor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Sling

May 22, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: PavoCorredor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:615511083

Discord Username: MishiRuso123

What's your current playtime: 1 day 9 hours 8 minutes

Do you have a mic: Yes I do

Your characters name: Carlos Juan "Sling"

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application for moderator role.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes, kicks for lag reduction, warnings for a little bit of micspam and a little bit of bans for rdm. (I stoped doing it but the warnings stay there for 3 months)

How many hours can you be on everyday: More than 6.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No I do not, I've never been a staff member

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I got people arrested and a guy warned for micspam.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because I feel like sometimes the moderation isnt good enough or that they are too harsh, even on the lighter things. And I think I can perfect it.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Definetly some mods being too harsh, I would fix it by telling them that its a gmod server and this is not the real life.

Neptune

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
Application Denied

Hello @Carlos Sling ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied due to your age being bellow the allowed age for our staff team and also your application being rather lackluster and not containing the correct amount of information we expect from our applicants.

You may re-apply when you meet the requirements to apply

Have a good day

Resource Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.