SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Swibly_

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_earl

Jul 15, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: dale_earl

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635588890

Discord Username: samenbtw

What's your current playtime: 3 days 11 hrs over the last month
1728248804120.png

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: F: Dale Earl
CI: John Earl
C: Earl Dale

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have 0 warns

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2 hrs

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I am proud to have achieved CSG in E-11 and also being apart of the Joint task force E-10

Why would you like to become a staff member: I have been playing on the server for quite a while and I want to be able to help out more in the community including helping out when I am not on the server. I want to be able to help people regarding certain rules and not to punish people when it is not necessary. I also want to keep progressing while i am on the staff team.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I dont really see any issues with the staff team at the moment but the one thing i don't like is when staff are visible while no-clipping around.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @dale_earl

We've decided to deny your application due to it being a bit short/lackluster and despite your VTime, we just haven't seen you around the server enough to gauge whether or not you're a viable candidate. I recommend putting yourself out there more and putting some more effort into your application if you choose to re-apply.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.