SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - toastebarksalot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2024
Out of context and untrue. You're upset that I reported you to O5-1 with some genuine concern. I'm sorry you feel this way.
I dont really give a shit about the 05-1, besides the part where I said it was a joke

I'm talking about the time that you legit ordered my AOS after I asked you a simple question, putting me at gunpoint outside the DoR office with your karma-45, which you shouldn't even be using as its not one meant to be registered to you, being very much an smg and not a pistol.

Sep 6, 2022
There's much more to a person that just being a furry. I'm not sure who you are and I don't wish to seek that information out, but being a furry is just a hobby of mine and I honestly don't really care what people think of that. I put myself in hot waters by having it be my profile pictures and especially by having a pin on my pac3. I do appreciate genuine criticism or feedback on my character, or at the very least personal feelings, but I don't think this is that. If you're the person I had warned for toxicity due you saying hateful things about furries, then it's rather self-explanatory.
mistakes.
Firstly, it wasn't me you "warned for toxicity"
Second, I do not care that you are a furry i neither like nor dislike them
Third, I have a clip of you breaking server rules while on a CL4 job in full view of some new people to the server
Fourth, I have noticed you are more lenient towards people who are also furries but have broke the rules

Third, I have a clip of you breaking server rules while on a CL4 job in full view of some new people to the server
Fourth, I have noticed you are more lenient towards people who are also furries but have broke the rules
I apologize! I mistaked you for someone else. Regardless, I'm not going to argue about it. I appreciate your feedback/concern.

Apr 19, 2024
I can completely agree with you on this, I dont like nor dislike furries. I also agree that toaste is generally too lenient to people who are furries, with half of the supports on this application being from furries.

the people attacking you because you have a furry pfp are just lol, lmao, they have no other criticism of you other than they are probably unpleasant and don't like furry stuff

i have a question before i leave a + or - though - you were recently discharged from CI for failraiding (Screenshot attached). Why do you think you would be fit for staff after breaking a rule like this?

View attachment 16661
Unfortunately I believe what I did was technically classified as a FailRaid. I can provide my reasoning for doing so but it doesn't change what I did; I am not blacklisted from CI since I did have all the best intentions while failraiding, but it was nonetheless. The circumstances of the failraid didn't cause harm to other players but it was something I shouldn't have done. I believe I'm fit for staff as everyone makes mistakes, and there was no harm that was intended to be caused or was actually caused, it was simply me being silly at the time via the encouragement of other players that I now know not to repeat.

Jun 6, 2022
Application Denied

Hi, @Toaste

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, I have decided to deny your application.
This is due to a fairly recent warning, including clear community feedback regarding this application regarding some negative sides/traits that you may have. Show me you can be serious within this 4 week period, no warnings, no nonsense and I'll re-consider your new application if you wish to do so after these 4 weeks.

Furthermore, to the people responding to application threads with stupid shit like "is a furry" or "pfp says it all" ensure you have proper insight into your -/+ supports instead of just leaving it for the hell of it.

You may reapply after 4 weeks.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.