SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miammi poon

Jul 26, 2024
you are disregarding the handbook basically all of the times i saw you, you are highly unprofessional and just in my opinion not fit for staff
You mean the FLC or the actual handbook and if so why have you not job denied me if im such a "minge" i've done what IA has always done patrol round stay undercover and punish thoes who violate the flc

Feb 22, 2024
You mean the FLC or the actual handbook and if so why have you not job denied me if im such a "minge" i've done what IA has always done patrol round stay undercover and punish thoes who violate the flc
are you really asking me "if im not going by the rules, why didnt YOU do something about it", just stop doing those stuff, and the actual handbook.
and btw even if you do everything youre supposed to do, that doesnt mean you are not a minge, its a strawman argument

Miammi poon

Jul 26, 2024
So from what I've got from this you've basically admitted that you know nothing of what I do in IA or what makes me a "minge" all you've said is I've disregarded the handbook what violation have I disregarded and I only said that because your an Ambassador you're in charge of every operative and agent and train them so.

Feb 22, 2024
So from what I've got from this you've basically admitted that you know nothing of what I do in IA or what makes me a "minge" all you've said is I've disregarded the handbook what violation have I disregarded and I only said that because your an Ambassador you're in charge of every operative and agent and train them so.
you are aware that its not one amb on all of the agents, and i wasnt the one who trained you, another reason for why you are not fit for staff, you cannot take a no, cannot say "mb man"

Miammi poon

Jul 26, 2024
I can take criticism I just wanted you to expand is all and your reasoning for a -support
have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.