[SCP-RP][UK] Travis Recher Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:117243696 / 76561198194753121
Discord name:
ZX#5136
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been playing on SCP-RP UK since late december, with a total playtime on both MRP and SCP-RP being 82.2 days (23% of a year), with SCP-RP being the vast majority.
In what country are you located?:
Iceland ??
Time zone:
GMT +0
Character name(s):
Travis Recher / Travis 'Witch' Recher.
Civilian name:
Edward Olaffen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes and I am willing to use it.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CURRENT Nu-7 LCPL
CURRENT CI-DELTA
————————————
FORMER CI-MCOM
FORMER CI-ALPHA (Alpha-Wipe)

FORMER Nu-7 CSG
FORMER Nu-7 PVT

FORMER A-1 CSG
FORMER A-1 SPC

FORMER E-11 LCPL x2
FORMER E-11 SPC

FORMER O-1 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Jan 1: RDM warn by Jons, I killed a D-Class in the airlock with no warnings before it was an Ethics Issue if memory serves me correct.
Jan 9: NRP by Pan, I am unaware I had this warn until I checked.
Jan 24: NLR by Jason M, I was killed by CI on floor 2 and I went back and then called it out when I saw them again.
Feb 6: FearRP by Coolfrae, I don't know what this is for.
Feb 27: Mixing by Coolfrae, I said something in front of an admin, don't remember what I said.
Jun 12: Kick by Daanvy, I am assuming this was meant as a joke or something it says no reason given.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

Because a certain person (Shino) offered me a position in the new RXT GENSEC Div.
But other reasons are that I have very little to do on the server but be bored and work on my staff duties, which can be tedious at some times.
I am trying to get a command position in another regiment and this just seems like some fun downtime while grinding ranks.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I have total level 191, and have Combat level 47 and D-Class level 57, this alone should make me stand out from other applicants and current positions.
I also have experience in CI as a Command position, which required nearly daily activity, maintenance, tryouts and much more.
This was also during the time where CI Command needed more DELCOMs the most so I was stockpiling on them.
Also I have had my RRT license the same day they were added to the server.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Captains of the General Security Department are CL4 personnel that assist the Department Chiefs of Security to manage the GENSEC department and enforce Site Security. They have a final say on anything security related unless told otherwise by Dpt. Chief or CL5 personnel.
They also attend Senior meetings for GENSEC for any policy changes and they also watch out for any CoE breakers within the GENSEC department if nobody else sees anything.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

input: lookup
inputlookup:
ID92921
CLEARENCE REQUIRED: 4+. PLEASE INSERT CLEARENCE CARD IN SLIDER.

CLEARENCE DE-N-A-CCEPTE-D.
REDACTED CLEARENCE:

NAME AND ALIASES OF OPERATIVE:
Travis ['Yggdrasil'/ 'Clockwork Man' / 'Mjölnir' 'T̵͍̅͂̄̒͛̍͠Ȟ̶̭̱̦̲̗͇̩̓̓̀̚͝͝ͅE̵̬̗͔̽͛͋́̄̈́̒ ̶̬̓̈́̀͊͌̀̊̓̈́Ç̶̰̖͕̖̪͓̬̈́͛ͅA̴̪͓̦͌̈́͌̋̀͛͊̒͝R̶̢̅̔͋̏̂̽R̶̨̡͉̱̈́̓͊͛̾̌ͅI̶̢̦̞̐̂͋̐͑̆̋̓͝Ë̶̜́̾̄̎̽̏R̴͈̈͜'] Recher
-
CURRENT AND FORMER OCCUPATION WITHIN THE SCPF:
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Nu-7 LCPL.

PREVIOUS OCCUPATION(S): [̶͎̟̯̩͛͑̇͋̎͒D̷͔͍̹͙̂͐̾̏A̸̢̪͌́̐T̴̨͍͙̩̺̣̆̓̋̏̀͘Ā̴̮͉̅ ̵͙̋̚B̶̜͖̹͆͂̚ͅL̷̛̳̼͍͋͝Ờ̴̳͈͎͓̩̖̈C̸̘͖̩̼͖͝Ḵ̶̢̜̅͛̊͑͝E̵͔̰͈̼̟̍̏D̵̢̙̬̆̕.̸̢̅̾̍̂̆͝.̷̤͎̍.̷̻̙̆̅͑͒́]̶͍͇̼̪͂̈́ͅ

-
BIOGRAPHY:
Pre Foundation:
Travis Recher is a 6'4/194cm Male, weighing at 160lbs/73kg. He was born in [DATA EXPUNGED], United Kingdom.
From a young age, Travis Recher was showing capable signs of leadership and combat. He excelled in his martial arts classes, and became even more skilled than his instructor, a very skilled and known martial art fighter. This was around is Mid-Teens and was also around the time some Foundation Agents caught wind of him. He was under observation for a few months until he was put on the recruitment list for Field Duty.

T̸̝͎̣͚̼̖̀͛Ḧ̶̲̺̞̯́̏̓̈́̆E̸̪̦̼͚͓̮̾̿̄ ̶̧̡̡̬͉̬̂̊͊̿͘͘G̸͔̬̳̫̫͆͋O̷̦̤̞̍̒D̸̰͆̊̈́̏̕S̶̡̨̺̳̍͐͋̌̒͊͜ͅ ̴̬͙̲͆͐͆̚Ȏ̷͈̘̰F̷̬̤̩̭̟́̈́̌͘ ̸̬͉̣̲̔̍̈́̑V̴̫̬̹̘̲̋͑͝͠Ả̵̧̪̫͈̎̔̂̔̈́L̸͕̠͗̐͒D̴͙̘̬͑Ä̷͉̰́͒̓͝H̸̨̭͖̜͓̆̆͑̎̾Ỏ̸̙R̴̰̳̤̦̒͐͋̽̿͘͜͜ ̵̩̂̐̽̂̊͝R̶̺̥̻͙̘͚̍̚E̵̲̙͉̠͕̝͊̇͆Q̷̲̼̓̔̓̐̚I̶̛͚̅͛Ô̵͎̤R̴͈̖̊̀̊̾̿̓E̸̦̰̳͒S̸̱̲̥̦̒͗̐̀̅ ̶̢̻͉̇T̷͙̦̙͋̽̏ͅH̵̡̢̿̽̅̈́̎̈́Ė̶̡̥̯͖̪̣̃ ̵̘̤͖̣̈́ͅĬ̷̗͎͌͘M̴͈̙̲̄̈́Ṃ̸̟̺͚͗͒Ì̵̞̗̖̜̲̣̍D̶͍̹͍̃͑́͋͗I̸̧̟̠͊̌̾̀͛͘A̷̫̥̋̕ͅT̸̨̏̈È̷̩̇ ̴͕̤͍͚̇͋C̸̡̄͑̆̀Ĺ̴͎̓͐͘͠O̵̝̹̮̰͈̞̿̍̄͊̀Š̸̢̮͚̪͘I̷̖̹͌͌͛N̵̹̟̞̰̞̥̽̂̌̔̓̈́Ǵ̶̬̎̄̽̈́͠ ̶̮̪̫͆͐͘̕͜͝Ọ̸͇̘͓̞͆̓̐̆F̶͌̀͛̂͒ͅ ̶̳̲̽̃Ť̴̞͍̞̥̰̙͆̀̃͆̕H̴̜̜̬͐̀I̴̢̯̩̩͚̓̅̏̾̏ͅS̸̰̥̥̰̫̿͗ͅ ̶̨̢̣̲̾̈́̽́̕A̵̛̠̐̋̉̿̆P̴̛̭̰̗̈́͗ͅP̷͈̣̝̭̽L̷͚͈̺̼̲̃̈́̎̚͝ͅI̵̢̨̥̻̕C̸̢̛̮̫̥̮͙̊͂̓͘Ạ̷͐́T̴̟͂̈́̀̾͘͠I̴̡̤̮̫͐̅͑̀ͅO̶̹̓̾͂̀͌͝N̴͚͑̒́̚.̴̯̪̘̠̺̆̋͛͒̃͠

Pre Chaos Insurgency:
Travis Recher is a 6'4/194cm Male, weighing at 160lbs/73kg. He was born in [DATA EXPUNGED], South Africa.
From a young age, Travis Recher was showing remarkable signs of leadership and marksmanship. After showing bravery and self sacrifice throughout his life, he was interrogated by CI Spies posing as Police Detectives. He was under observation for a few months until he was put on the recruitment list to for Alpha recruitment.

Y̷̧̡̹͔̖͛͑̀̀̌̓̇̅͜͜͠O̵̞̔̐͒̒̚͝Ư̴̺͚̟̣͆́̾͌͌̆̐̔ ̸̠̝̾M̵̥̫̽̑̇̐͝͠U̴̙̙̼͈͉̳̕S̴̨̨̟͖̙̝̱͔̆̾T̴͓̆̌ ̶̜̗̞̈Ļ̷̲͕͎̜͇̼͛̿̽̃͆̈́͋͝Ȩ̶̺͓͆̌̌̚Ą̷͈̦̦͚̖͓̝̅͊̅̾V̷̥̪̫̞͂͆̉̄ͅȨ̸̯̍͜ ̵̧͈̘͈͚̳̘̌͑B̵̨̙̣̐Ę̷̧̧̖͚̼͚̘̼̒̆̍͗̈͛̅́͝F̸̡̺͎̣͑̈́͐̌͜Ơ̶̧̝͉̞̬̈́͆̂͒̽R̵̟̱̰̰̈́̾Ë̵̫́̃͑̍͛̚͜ ̴͈̥̊̿̎͛̍̈́͝Ẁ̶͎̤̠̤̥̘̣̲̔̄̐̚͝͝E̵̛̫̞̯͖̜̪̒̈́͊̽̋̕ ̴̨͈̎̇̓̽M̵̙͙̈̉͗̎U̴̢͓͍̝͓͌͒͜Ş̵͎̹͆͠T̵̨͍̺͉͎̗̏͗̔̾͊͠ ̷̡̦̖̥̬̣̉̎͋͆D̸͓̗͚̣͊̋̄̅́̎̍Ȯ̶̡̧͚̼͔̺̟̘̜͌ ̵̘̼͓̈́̈́̓̕İ̸͍̼͈̝̻͉̺̹̯̀̊̀͂̈͊͝T̶͚̪̬̣̳͚̋͛̓̋̐ͅ ̵̪͎̣̦̣̫̝̍F̷̨̹͎͕̰̻̽̌̐̔O̸̡̩̪̓͛͒̊̈́̀͑͠Ŗ̴̡̟̩͉̰̟̈͋̊͠ ̸̫̲̯̪͕̔͆̂͗̋̃̄͆͝ͅY̴̢͚͎̟̏͊͋̆̈́̇O̴̢̤̤̘̼͓̲͍͛͋͐̍͝Ǘ̵̩̰̰̩̺̈́͑̐͐̿͝

Pre Global Occult Coalition:
Travis Recher is a 6'4/194cm Male, weighing at 160lbs/73kg. He was born in Quebec, Canada but was raised on and old farm near Para-Threat-212's deployment site.
From a young age, Travis Recher was showing remarkable signs of leadership and luck.
After a incident with Para-Threat-212, GOC operatives attempted to gain insight into his interactions with the Para-Threat.
He was questioned by multiple GOC Operatives posing as psychologists. He was under observation for a few months until he was put on the Time threat list.

Ẁ̸̡̗̘̲̘́̏Ì̵̬̬̳̟̼̦̈́͝T̴̺̦̖͈̣̰̗̾̇̕͝H̶̙̮̞̮̥̰͂̑̓̊̃̇ ̴̛̞̼̱̎̈́Ķ̴͑̚N̶͈͉̒̂Ò̵̹̙̞͠͠W̵̹͊́̃̕L̸̨͖̭͓̊̽̀̀̈̕͠E̶̢̳͚̬̖̣͂̄̍͑Ḍ̸̫̺̣̲͍̀G̷̖͔̈́̓͊̐̎Ë̵̡̙͕̳́̌̀̕ͅ ̶̺͓̤̓̄͘C̵̗͉̿O̶̳͆̐͋̆̚͝M̷̤̎E̷̼͍̽͂̎̓́͝S̵̗̭͔̦̪̈͒̈̈́͠ͅͅ ̵̥̹͈͍̮̫̳͗͐͑̑Ģ̸̦̳̘̀̃͜R̴̝͕͗̈́́͑̑̍E̶̖̿̌̋̐̚͠Ä̴̳̖̉̿̐̚͜͝T̴̨̯̩̹̝̻̽͜ ̶̤̩̒̈́͐͑̐͝W̷̩̣͍̾̾̌̏͌͆̕Ḯ̴̹̗͍͚ͅS̷̺̝̳͇̑̏͌͗̑̈͛D̸̗̯͂Ȍ̶̢̼͔͔̉̃̆̿͋͐ͅW̶̛̄̉̐̐͋͜͠,̴̠̈́̅̒̕ ̶̱̠̓̆͌̅B̸̧̪̅͑ͅU̵̡̼̥͉̻̯̗͛̃̑̄̋͝T̵͈̺͔̺̬͋̈́̑̋̄̌ ̸̨͍̼̖̭̻͂͌̀͗̑́͋A̶͍̥̼͖̪̩̹̋͋̽͊̓͗̚L̸̢̛̲̩͎̥͂͆̀͜S̴̠̒O̴̯̥͙̥̖̠̠̍̌̾͂͑̚̕ ̴̤̃͆̑̎̾͗̍I̸̥̮͖͍̫̊̈́͝G̸̢̗̜͐́̑N̷͍͚͕̫͋̿͆͝ͅO̵̧͓̯̱͇̝̿R̴̹̘͝Ą̸̢̝͓͓̻̩͂̉̌N̷̖̪̹̰͎̙̲̔C̶̛̼̬̘̼͒̇̕͘E̵̼̱̭̮̻̕͝.̸̺̭̽̅͛ ̵̪͈̺̗̖̺̥̄G̵̛̤̼͕͉̮̉̉̅̕͠͝Ó̴͍͍͉͈̱̈Õ̷̝̦̫͖̩͊̽̈́̈́̚D̸͖̥͇͓̯͂͂̈̿̀̕ͅB̶̞͗̀̉̃̑̓̕Y̷̘͓͕͉̟̊̐̆̂̊͝Ę̸͓̤̐̉͘ ̸̢̼͓̰̲͔̹̈́̈M̴̫̼̟̈̆̔͂͌̅̐O̸̞̮̫̞͆̇R̶̢̛̲̽̍̐̎̆̈T̶̒͗̉̉͊ͅA̵͎͈̪̲̜̬̅̕ͅL̸̛̛̗̜͍̙̒̍͒̈́͝.̵̡̢̩̱͐̈̈́̃̇͝

END OF LOG
inputlookup:
automaticshutoff in 3

Thank you.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application Accepted

Hello @ZBuiX,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for the Security Captain position.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Please contact me to continue the proccess.​

Signed by:

Chief of Security Jerma Avaritia

Status
Not open for further replies.