SCP-RP (US) - Ban Appeal - marco braca "honored"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus457

Dec 10, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: marco braca "honored"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610663350

Ban Reason: stealing

Date of ban: today

Who banned you: void crow

Ban length: 1 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i diddnt steal and if i did im sorry but i think i did not i have one idea what this might be if it is about me trying to get my skelleton samples back after i was promised merrits and then told i wasnt getting them but someone hacked the door for me and let me in i went to take my samples back then someone said put them back so i put them back so i did not steal as i put them all back

Why should you be unbanned: i belive i did not deserve this

Pawzz

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
Hi! I'm the staff member that banned you for stealing chemicals from CI and when confronted by CI leadership you went offline and left TS. Because of your choices to leave TS and the server I banned you for stealing after double checking logs and consulting with a senior admin :D. I will happily provide logs to another staff member if requested.

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @jesus457

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the late response, after consulting and reviewing evidence pertaining to this ban we can see you did take the chems without permission and with no logs of them being returned to CI. As such your warn/ban history will not be overturned.

Thank you and enjoy your day
~Johnathan Doe​

Status
Not open for further replies.