Nov 16, 2022
Steam ID: mine is Steam ID: 76561199024915451
Discord name: mine is i love nuts #7218
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months
In what country are you located?: in Serbia
Time zone: mine timeline is UTC+1
Character name(s): mine is Markon
Civilian name: mine is Markov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i am applying for usa scp rp server
Do you have a mic?: yes i have and it is good mic, it sound good
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
- i don't have MTF or CI but i have sergeant and Intelligence agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have 1 for killing fellow d classes
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-i am applying to help gensec and i can be very active so if code 2 and no captain is online i will hop on and help gensec and i think somebody has to teach cadets how to be really good at job i am not saying that all cadets are not good but some are not . and i am good atcombat and protecting .
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-first of all i am trying to help new members and all gensec members. i fill help best as i can do. i have experience with SCP breaches ,code 2 helping captains and MTF and intel. And i wil take seriously role of capitan and level 4 personal
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- they are to not take advantage lvl 4, to help other gensec, help mtf,to be friendly with other fellow members ,not to break rules, even if they are lvl 4 they can be disrespectable to other lvl 4 personal, to make heavy weapons tryout and rrt tryout when they ar lowed or needed

please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

mine story begins that my parents are working in scp foundation, but one day, 3 CI members broke in facility and they dressed up like MTF gensec cadets , after that they poled out they're guns and killed all members in d block , i hide and looked my parents were kiled.after that i started training and training and training , from cadet to officer, from officer to sergeant, and finally i got to Capitan position learned how to see the differents about ci dressed up in foundation member and who is real member .

end of app

thx for support and telling me my mistakes on last one

-SUPPORT
While this application is a MAJOR step up from what was written in your last one, I am still going to have to give this a -Support, as there are a ton of grammatical errors in your application along with incorrect answers for some questions and poorly written lore in regards to your character. I would suggest taking the time to study more in terms of what Captains do on a day-to-day basis, as well as formatting your application better by using 2 contrasting colors instead of using multiple colors for every line.

If you do manage to fix up the outlying issues with how you write your applications, I will consider changing my -Support to a -/+Neutral or perhaps a +Support if you manage to improve on your mistakes greatly.

From what I've seen from you in-game, I genuinely do see potential in you becoming a GSD Captain, And I wholeheartedly support you every step of the way.​

cyrustsou

Sep 14, 2022
-SUPPORT
-Lacking app
-Not a really valid reason making you suitable for being a captain
-The sscreenshot Allen has sent is very concerning the fact that you think you are above ethics
-It also seems like you are not really clear about the duty of a GENSEC captain

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.