List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
[Holding] MTF Nu-7 LTCOM, Overseer Assistant, and GOC PVT | [Held] CI-D
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None That I Can Think Of
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-
I am applying for 05-6 "The Forgotten" for the purpose of furthering my experience and knowledge inside the Foundation. I have done all I can for Nu-7 and have completed all the tasks given to me as an Overseer Assistant to the best of my abilities. I've worked with every department of the Foundation in some way or another at this point and wish to have a higher position in which to further help them shine.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-
I believe with my extensive knowledge of the Foundation and ability to not only command but assist with MTF Units and Departments makes me the best candidate for the job. I can make any and all groups in the Foundation become better and more efficient than they are currently.

For an example of my work in improving regiments and departments then just compare the current Nu-7 to the old Nu-7 and you'll see the night and day difference. In the past Nu-7 barely had any presence within the Foundation and CI would infiltrate the deeper levels of the Foundation with little to no resistance. Now CI raids rarely make it to LCZ and HCZ without most or if not all of their initial strike force for being neutralized. Nu-7's current presence also is the most active to the point we usually have a small squad sent to assist HCZ.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

-
The O5 Council is the head of the Foundation, so nothing happens or changes without their knowledge and approval. As such they have many responsibilities while on sight in the Foundation.

- Their job is to run the Foundation and keep the Departments, Administration, and MTF organized, efficient, and meeting any/all of their goals.

- Each member of the council oversees a part of the Foundation and makes sure that they're following the goals, rules, and professionalism required of them. If any of the departments or regiments are not meeting the criteria expected of them then we are to ensure they are punished and improved upon so that they may function properly.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-
O5 Council is responsible for the forum applications revolving around high level 4 jobs such as:
- Chief Of Security
- Director of Research
- Director of Medical
- Director of Intelligence
- Director of Internal Affairs
- Overseer Assistant
- Site Administration aka Site Advisor and Site Director

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
When "Green" first stepped into the Site he'd one day call "home," he did not step in as the proud valiant man people know him as today. No, he came into service as just another Gensec cog in the machine. Doing his job and following orders felt second nature to him by the time he hit Security Sergeant, he almost missed the flyer for "Nu-7 Hammer Down" tryouts on his way to D-block.

It's safe to say, seeing that flyer has made this Foundation a much better and safer place.

Getting into Nu-7 was a breeze for Green and the Nu-7 command easily recognized his potential. He worked tirelessly under the watchful, yet guiding eyes of LTCOM "Rudy" and CPT "Zala" to make them proud and keep his comrades safe. His best friend and closest ally "Epicap" enlisted on the same day and together they rose through the ranks at rapid speed.
An excellent leader and an excellent soldier, it wasn't long before Green was given his first appointment as a Lieutenant. He and "Epicap" both agreed that neither of them would leave Nu-7 until it was the greatest unit in the facility. Tirelessly, they continued working and reforming the unit into one with the greatest presence and most well-formed MTF in the Foundation. CI raids became less common and even less likely to get past the entrance zone when Green was in command.
Green watched as other CO's came and went, always maintaining the discipline and superiority of his regiment no matter the change in leadership. Eventually his time came, and Green was given LTCOM of Nu-7, the greatest honor he'd ever been given. Green took in the sight of his men expertly combatting CI and knew then, he had finally done it. Nu-7 was a unit he could look proudly upon and a squad he could call family.

Of course, Green's extensive experience and capabilities could not end there though.

Shortly before his appointment to Major he had been hungering to do more for the Foundation, so he took the time to apply for a Site Inspector Assistant. When he placed down his extensive resume on the poor desk worker on floor 3, it was safe to say the position was his. Maintaining his work ethic and time, he quickly became a favored assistant for his extensive knowledge of the site's day to day along with his unique perspective as an MTF CO. At no point did he ever lose focus on either of his jobs, he just continued in his upward trajectory to higher places.

Now with the experience, time, dedication, and pride he's gained with all his time in his various positions - Green is ready for a new challenge that will truly make a difference in the facility. Green is ready to see his name expunged from his family Nu-7, knowing his CO team will be able to continue the great legacy he leaves for them. Green is ready to see his name expunged from the various documents he's written in his time as an Overseer Assistant.

Although Green knows his name will now be Forgotten in the history of the Foundation... He knows his work will never be.

O5-6 "The Forgotten"

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
+ Active

+ Mature and professional
+ Very good RP + Interactions
+ Excellent Leader and experience
+ Mentioned me in lore!

Green has been playing this server long enough from both a moderator and player standpoint that I doubt you'd find anybody more fit for this job than him.

Reactions: Green

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
+ Support

- Has been an Overseer Assistant for a long time
- Active
- Mature
- I have had nothing but good interactions with him

Best of luck, Nu-7 will miss you if you get accepted.

"George"

Oct 11, 2022
+Support
- Active
- Good interactions
- Mature
- Leadership skills
- Just a great guy in general

Nu-7 will miss you );

Saturn

Jul 28, 2022
VA Fredricksburg
+Support
-What everyone else is saying
-My opinion is he's a very cool person and fits the job

Holding​

B-1 CSG

Held before​

Intelligence Ambassador

"Dusk"

Oct 31, 2022
+Support
- Great Leadership
- Kind
- Has held overseer assistant for a good amount of time
- Professional and Mature
- Lots of communication

Green has the skills and experience (I believe) to be a good fit for the job. If you do get it Nu-7 will miss you.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

-Held overseer assistance for quite some time
-Active Ingame and on TS
-Great leader
-Mature and Great attitude towards others
-Amazing Application

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
There isn't anything i can say about the guy that hasn't been mentioned above, I will say he's been a great asset to the site and a reliable person to go to when things need to get done with some of the experience needed for this role.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+Support

I wanted to wait to see if I got the position before commenting on this application. I think Green would be perfect for the job. I even told him that when we both applied, I knew he was going to outshine me. Good luck dude!

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
+Support
+ The best Nu-7 CO I ever had
+ Since I Left Nu-7 It went downhill but Green has always held his own
+ Supportive
+ Helpful
+ Never was once power hungry and has held that to this day

- Hasn't Unblacklisted me from Nu-7 I cry

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Great RP

+ Very knowledgeable about the site
+ Helpful
+Is great at bringing change
+Personally know how good of a person he is

Zalathar

May 29, 2022
+Support
+Great activity
+Amazing leadership skills

+One of the best people I know on the site
-Ya got this bud, so I ain't got much to say. Good luck ; )

Valk

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
+
Friendly
+Leadership Experience
Green would make an awesome fit for the position.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
+A huge nerd (The best nerd)
+Great Roleplayer
+Mature
+Excellent Interactions with him

Give this man tha 6!

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
+Support

Green would be a great fit for an 05 member, he is always active and helpful (whether that be in-game or as a staff member)

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022
+Support
Green is a great 05 assistant and does great work in Nu-7

IA Ambassador Ben Jami
NU-7 CPL Ben Jami

Status
Not open for further replies.