SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:69580105

Discord name:
Blackknight95#3682

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Roughly 3 or 4 months I believe. I have been here since the start of the summer at least. (I have the one week server achievement as well)

In what country are you located?:
Midwest U.S

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
Mercer, Alex "Knight"

Civilian name:
Jacob Riley

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 Captain, Ci-Delta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have gotten one warning for a naming convention when I first started the server

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

While I will admit I have relatively little experience with whitelisted roles, I have a good bit of experience as a Nu-7 CO, as well as a CI Delta. I feel like an assistant position will be a good first step into other whitelisted roles, as while you have expectations put upon you, It is (in my opinion) not as much as other whitelisted roles I feel like. In addition, I am good with both issuing, and following orders I am given when need be, and can take feedback well.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

O5 Assistants follow the orders of O5, regardless of what the task is. This could be writing documents, Conducting interviews with on-site staff, and various other tasks. When O5 is not online, their assistants supervise the site in their absence, handling day-to-day activities alongside other members of Site Admin/Command.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[I am not very good at essay writing, nor RP-based writing such as this, so bear with me, please]

Mercer was originally a GENSEC Cadet at Site 56, After making his way to Officer in GENSEC, He attended tryouts for Nu-7, passing and being recruited into the regiment. After a few months, Mercer had made his way to the rank of Captain for Nu-7. He had made a bit of a name for himself, at least among other Nu-7, for his leadership skills, as well as his rather friendly personality. One day, Mercer was approached by a man in a black suit. This man- who never gave his name out,- offered Mercer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to assist "The leaders of the Foundation" with whatever tasks they needed to be fulfilled. Mercer, after thinking about it for around a week, happily accepted the offer. That was how Mercer started the next chapter of his life working with the Foundation.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hey there,

The individual above is:
Professional
Mature,
Hardworking
Good in their senior position for quite along time now

Because of the above, they would fit perfectly into an OA spot. Because of the above, this application has my full +support.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
- Active
- Mature
- Experienced and Trusted

- Mercer is a great member of the community and would make an excellent assistant without a doubt.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. Please get in contact with ██-2 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.