[SCP-RP-US] O5-4 "The Warmonger"

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:655730838
Discord name: TristanMR#6561
For how long have you played on CG SCP: It should be nearing a year now in either this month or June. However I have mainly been active sides a short break since September of last year.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jeffrey "Turncoat" Thomas and Johnny "Flipjacket" Anderson
Civilian name: "Big Brother"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 PVT (Holding), CI-B (Holding), Exec. Researcher (Holding), MTF NU-7 SGT, Site Advisor (Held), and Overseer Assistant (Holding).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not recieved any kicks, bans, or warnings this past month, besides one verbal warning. Though in my total time of the server I think I had recieved 2-3 RDM warnings when I first started playing due to a lack of knowledge when it came to understanding certain rules. If anything it has only been a verbal as of recent.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): I am applying for the O5-4 role. The reason I am applying for this role is because I have the necessary qualities to be an O5 in both terms of the Administrating and Roleplay for US. I feel that with not only having the abilities to one or the other I can prove to be a good O5 and improve the lack of roleplay the site has been facing for a decent amount as well as manage the many things that are required of by O5. I think with some of the certain goals in mind to increase the atmopshere of roleplay in the server might bring about a lot more interesting environments in O5 rather than simply adding to the current conserved atmosphere we have been having as of late.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I am the best candidate for O5 out of most applicants because I have been in many different roles and have recieved many different experiences in viewpoints on how the server works as well as how most departments/MTF's feel and want things. I feel I can provide in many of these areas and for the areas I'm lacking in, I will do my best to learn and assist in these areas that are there. Beyond just being able to manage the site, I would also like to increase roleplay and site and assist with implementing changes that would allow more departments/MTF to rely eachother on roleplay, including the very regiment that serves me. I feel the current issue is that certain departments/regiments have too many jobs listed under them that either slow down their department from it's primary goals or that these extra duties disrupt other departments/MTF's roleplay or duties that will then cause a dip in activity due to them not having much to do. I plan on attempting to fix a majority of these issues and reset the balance so that all departments and MTF's have to rely on eachother for at least one thing if they are associated well, in which my opinion is that all departments at least should have at least one thing associated with eachother.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: There are many responsibilities of the O5 council in RP, but the most important ones that likely preside over O5 are the enforcement, management, and changing of the Code of Conduct. Other duties would entail authorizing Code Blacks, the Alpha Warhead Detonation, AA authorization for the site, mass terminations of D-Class, mass site wide amnestication, being the counterbalance to the Ethics Committee and the Code of Ethics, handling certain members of GoI's, dealing with high profile tests that require direct supervision, writing new policies for the site and working with Site Administration to bring about good change for the site, working with Ethics on occasion to decide on overall Site Command decisions, assist O5-1 in deciding new O5 members, helping the A-1 COM manage A-1 along with other O5, as well as complete oversight over the Foundation along with Ethics, and training Overseer Assistants. These are some of the things that the O5 Council does, but there are many other duties that directly require O5's attention.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The O5 council handles a good amount of applications on forums that require their direct attention mainly consist of:
-Department Director of External Affairs
-Site Director
-Overseer Assistants
-Assisting in deciding other O5 members

However, other positions that are not on forums that are handled by O5 are the A-1 Commander. Other duties that are not just deciding positions are assisting Overseer Assistants in training them by giving them orders to do that give them some experience in their duties that can just be collecting chemicals to investigating departments under O5 orders. As well as managing A-1 in terms of making sure the activity is up and A-1 are in a good place with an active CO team and especially and active LTCOM and COM. If these requirements are not met, then it is up to O5 to then try and handle these situations with A-1 by delegating and attempting to improve the situations with discussion.

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jeffrey grew up around in a suburban area of Athens, OH. At a young age in the year of ▇▇▇ there were recorded events of anomalous activities concerning SCP-▇▇ that around the neighborhood of Mr. Thomas and his family. Due to the dangerous instance of SCP-▇▇, a containment team was sent in along with the GOC sending in a small strike team to the neighborhood to eliminate SCP-▇▇ while the Foundation wished to capture SCP-▇▇ and contain it. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding between the GOC and our local containment team, a three-way battle ensued between the containment team, the GOC Strike team, and SCP-▇▇ that ended with the near destruction of the neighborhood and most populace in the neighborhood being killed by SCP-▇▇ including Mr. Thomas's parents. However, luckily enough, Mr. Thomas survived by hiding inside the houses basement within a freezer to survive SCP-▇▇ heatwave. Mr. Thomas was then amnesticized by our local containment team and put in with Child Services.

Jeffrey would later grow up to be somewhat of a young genius as he would reach good marks on his ACT test as a Junior in Highschool till one day the young man simply disappeared, not even the local Law enforcement being able to find him as he was then put within a missing persons report, however, due to his circumstance as an orphan, no seemed to look for him. When questioned what happened to him, Mr. Thomas would simply remark, "I had to go somewhere and I decided it was more important than whatever useless things I was going to do in that school.". Eventually, many years later when Mr. Thomas had reappeared, he had supposedly joined the GOC at one point as apart of their PTOLMEY Division as a researcher and someone who worked in R&D for them who specialized in creating anomalous weaponry for them. However, due to some circumstances that Mr. Thomas doesn't seem to specify on, he directly seeked the Foundation to then join our research department. Though attempts were made to acquire certain information about the GOC from him, he would refuse to give anything else up other than the basics as he seemed to have some loyalty to the GOC still. However, due to his expertise in Research and R&D, it shown he is a valuable asset to be used as he appears to be loyal to the foundation other than when it comes to the questioning of the GOC and has shown valuable traits that are deserving of him joining the Foundation. He has now been apart of the Foundation for a good amount of time and has shown himself to be an exemplary individual and valuable personnel which is why he was recently promoted to that of an Executive Researcher with his recent transfer to S-56.

After a month of showing exemplary work as an Executive Researcher, which involved him becoming the lead of one of the research departments divisons as well as doing a lot of high-profile projects, "Turncoat" was offered the role of Site Advisor for Site-56. However, despite him thinking that it was for his recent accomplishments in the research area of Site-56, it was actually due to two reasons. One was the administrative and authorative figure that "Turncoat" had shown himself to be during his tenure as an Executive Researcher. He had shown he was not wary of stepping on some toes as long as it was for the benefit of the Research Department, which if he applied that nature to the Site itself, it would prove quite useful. Though there was another reason he had been offered the position. It was due to his previous knowledge in the GOC and that his mind was not soley stuck in the guise of being Foundation personnel, but rather since he had also been apart of one of the Foundations most watched GoI's who had enough power to deal with the Foundation in it's own ways. Due to him having experience in these two vastly different organizations, it was also decided that this open minded individual might be a good fit to deal with not just the Site's internal issues, but also the external ones.

With his removal from the Site Administration position due to him being too "active" within his duties and the departments he oversaw, "Turncoat" was deeply disturbed by this as he realized now that his position as a well respected individual in Research was also gone due to him no longer having the ability previously to continue his duties as Executive Researcher when he was made Site Advisor. However, he knew that his usefulness to the Foundation was not over yet as he had directly formed at least a respectable relationship with the ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, especially with three specific individuals as he had been serving them faithfully and bringing up his Projects, documents, and other things involving his two previous positions which he found that many also seemed to like and use or directly supported such things, especially Project: ▇▇▇▇▇ and ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇. Now, he has likely only one more opportunity to prove himself to the Foundation, lest he likely be cast aside or dealt with the a worst fate for someone such as himself, afterall, there could easily be another instance of him becoming a Turncoat again and they might feel he should be dealt with promptly as one due to his knowledge from his previous experiences. One last chance.

After being temporarily put on hold, "Turncoat" was assigned away from Site-56 to another site based around South Western Alaska where he was then tasked with studying and researching SCP-▇▇▇▇ for a good amount of time as he made decent progress with the temporary project of trying to understand the everchanging landscape and town, before he was recalled back to Site-56 and for his continued project that he had been working on for some time. Now back and fairly involved with the Research division again, he is hoping to rejoin the Research division to continue his other projects.

After having served the Foundation dutifully a long time now, it appeared that "Turncoat" decided to get directly involved with ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ by getting handpicked to become a Site Inspector Assistant. Now that he was directly involved with Site Inspection and serving them, he had many new duties, however, with this position, he had some scores to settle with certain individuals. He especially had some slight hatred towards Ethics as he decided to handle some of their Assistants "personally", of course, he left no traces behind once they were dealt with. Other than dealing with some Ethics individuals, he began to follow basic orders and generally not causing issues. At least until the one event. A breach had occured in the site that dealt with a reality bender escaping it's confinements and walking away, it had generally killed many MTF's who attempted to contain it or left them fatally injured until he had stumbled upon them, in a quick witted moment, he informed them that he could take them to surface so that they could leave. Despite being told to not do this by some MTF members, he was indirectly saving their life as eventually they would make it to surface, though he seemed to slide something in the reality benders clothing discreetly. Once the reality bender had touched the ground and looked up at the snowy moonlit night, an explosion would go off as there was only a bloody mist left behind afterwards. He had killed an anomaly. Of course, he was taken immediately to Site Inspection to where his fate would be decided. Due to his usefulness and display of loyalty to the Foundation and Site members, even if it was a risky decision and protocol, it was decided that maybe his fate was, somewhat fortunate to him now...

spatialyeti8

Feb 7, 2023
+Support
-O5 experience working under them
-active
-knows what they need to do to make O5 work

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Turncoat"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​