Civilian name:
Marc Klaus

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP US

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF’s: [Nu-7 LCPL(Picked for A-1), Nu-7 CPL(Transferred to Beta-1), Beta-1 CPL(Picked for A-1), Alpha-1 SPC[Held], Alpha-1 SGT [Holding]
Alpha-1 Experience starts back in November 2022, Continues to today.

Departmental:
Executive Researcher [Promoted], Director of Research [Resigned to focus Alpha-1; Held for 100 days]
Administrative: Overseer Assistant [Holding for several months]

CI:
CI-G [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 ban (First week of playing the server prior to Reading the rules, LTAP) and 2 warns
-

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-5 “The Blackout”
I am applying so that I can not only hold a position more prominent within the site structure so that I can more efficiently use my expertise when it comes to how I run things to overall help the site and server as a whole, but also so that I may be able to hold a position of leadership that anyone can come to with any issue who can help them to the best of their ability. I want to be the O5 member people see as approachable and willing to help them every step of the way and help not only tell them the correct answer but teach them in the process. Often O5 is seen as scary to approach and personally I want to help change this. When it comes to specific designations I don't have a preference, as my only aspiration is to help.

-

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
  1. Communication: I am EXTREMELY Communicative, I am always available both in game, and out of the game on things such as TeamSpeak and Discord. This is shown through my previous positions and current positions, anyone who has come to me about anything from Policy questions, GOC Issues on OA, Problems with my current Executive team etc, I always respond and handle them ASAP, I use both OOC and IC communication methods for any reason that may be needed to ensure the people that I work with that should be updated stay updated and on top of everything, while also ensuring changes I put into place and changes people come to me about stay recent and any suggestions can always come to me. This open door policy in terms of my communication has lead to many of my changes being approved and implemented faster, but also ensuring that everyone involved is aware of changes but also that any update to the change is properly relayed throughout the team. This has been proven to be the case in several changes I’ve put in during my time as a Research Director such as new cross testing guidelines, ScD Policy changes, and other departmental changes I’ve implemented in my time as a DoR. This communication has also shown to be essential in my time as an Overseer Assistant, I’m communicative to my O5 at all times, updating them on any change to the order until its eventual completion.

1. Experience: While yes, I lack the experience from the Site Administration side of leadership, I decided to make this application after talking to several current members of Role-Play leadership who disagree with the current belief Site Administration experience is required to uphold this position. I feel my experience as a Department Director more than shows my work ethic and value to the site and foundation as a whole. During my time as a Director I have pushed many changes for the betterment of the department all of which have increased the stability of the department. I use my current 5+ years of GMOD RP, and 6+ Months of SCP-RP experience to ensure my leadership is at the peak of its abilities and that the department or group I am placed in charge of is running at the best of its ability, as shown with the state of the Research Department towards the end of my tenure shortly before my resignation where I left an active team od aspiration filled executives, planned changes, and also helped make many of the current in use documents, I helped write the current Executive Handbook, I made the Cl4+ Research Roster, helped edit and revise the ScD Policy to better fit the needs of the department. Ontop of Research Documentation I also wrote both current Overseer Assistant Handbooks, In game and Out of Game, along with holding an assistant position for several months. I also hold a vast amount of experience with the combative side of the server with being in CI, A wide range of MTF’s working alongside and under many CO’s and COM’s, and experience as an Overseer Assistant, where I work closely with the O5 similar to my current position as an operative for MTF Alpha-1. While in the position of Overseer Assistant I not only semi-spearheaded O5-GOC Relations with Gary “Banker” (Now "The Hypocrite"), The current GOC General, but also ensured the Role-Play between the 2 factions always is done in a professional manner and that both sides can be satisfied with the Role-Play after the fact. I feel that all of this contributes to my overwhelming experience that sees me fit to hold this position.

1. Activity: I feel my activity not only surpasses most if not all of my colleagues, but also a large majority of the server. I put hundreds of hours constantly for the betterment of those around me and my department. I plan to use this activity to not only establish a good relation with those I would be working very closely with but also ensuring that whenever Site Command may be needed whether for Test Approvals, Nukes, Code Blacks, Any reason a Cl5 member of staff may be needed that I can be present and active in the situation at hand to provide my insight, and experience along with doing what I can to help make the Role-Play fun and enthusiastic for others.

1. Initiative: As seen with my effort and willingness to assist in the reforming of A-1 and being the person primarily responsible for beginning the talks associated with the start of change for the better in A-1, but also providing my assistance where needed alongside former O5-6 Jules and anyone else in A-1/O5 I could assist, such as Data, Harlequin, or even enlisted and NCOs. I work off initiative and always take the chance to make change for the better when it's possible and not when it's required.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council create Role-Play for those around them and all members of the server, in the name Role-Play leadership they are exactly that. They are tasked with guiding Role-Play to ensure everyone who wants to participate can and that everyone has fun, because after all it is a server and a game made to have fun. The O5 Council is also responsible for complete oversight of the facility at all times, from Departments, MTF’s, Site Administration, and more. The O5 Council are expected to ensure things are running smoothly and efficiently and to handle any issues or troublemakers that come to their attention to the best of their ability, this means giving orders to units when needed, providing guidance during situations, authorizing AA, Mass Terminations, KOS Orders, etc. when needed during RP Scenarios such as SCP Containment Breaches or D-Block Riots.

The O5 Council alongside the Ethics Committee are in charge of detonating the Alpha Warhead incase of ERT Failure for massive breaches, or 008 breaches that have either 1. Reaches Entry Zone or past it, or 2. Defeated ERT and is determined uncontainable. Alongside this they are in charge of calling Code Blacks on and off depending on the status of the site.

O5 Council are also apart of Site Command as a whole, and are therefore in charge of basic things dedicated to the role such as GoI Outreach alongside Site Administration, Pushing Site-Wide Policies, and hosting/providing input on tribunals when the Ethics Committee, and Site Administration are unavailable to do so.

Overseers lead and use MTF Alpha-1 to ensure Internal Security does not become leaked, and that infobreaches are patched up quickly and efficiently, while also ensuring that everything around the site is running smoothly and that no problems arise.

Overseers are also equipped with several on-site assistants to provide orders to over in-game communication or external communications to assist with oversight of departments and regiments, and to provide a liaison to the council should a matter need to be brought to them. By using these assistants properly they can expand their reach and improve the quality of Role-Play they provide without direct intervention.
-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Outside of Role-Play the O5 handle an administrative stance, they are above the Site Director and handle reports on them and intervene where needed, and overall act as a final authority on any matter that may arise. They handle site affairs such as changes regarding policies that affect site wide personnel, and external affairs such as Foundation-GOC Relations.

Some applications they handle are:
-Assist O5-1 in choosing new Overseers
-Site Director
-Director of External Affairs
-Overseer Assistant
While not an Application they are responsible for putting MTF Alpha-1 Commanders into power, and revoking that position away if need be. The O5 also ensure that Alpha-1 is remaining professional should the Commanding Officer team be found incapable of doing so, whether this be through direct intervention or hosting meetings with the CO team to discuss issues and possible solutions.

The O5 Council also ensures the Code of Conduct properly portrays the behavior and expectation of all members of staff and are in charge of updating it when need be. Overseers are also tasked with providing orders of Overseer Assistants in order to provide them something to do and to help the Council where it's needed by issuing orders in the discord channel or talking to the assistant over Discord DM’s, TeamSpeak, or in game.
-

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Personnel File

Last edited:

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
+Support

- Activity has never been an issue, one of the most active players and we need active O5
- Provides a lot of roleplay to the server
- Lots of experience with working with the O5 and did a lot for the Research department as the DoR
- Would work with A-1 very well

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
fyi: O5-5 is not an actual position on the server; if accepted, you would be given another.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

Just got Blacklisted from all Civil Network servers. and has since been kicked from A-1.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA

Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Apothicon"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.