[SCP-RP USA] Aaron Richards ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207455365

Discord name: BezzWasTaken#1383

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 383.8 Hours; At the time of writing this Application with the intent of succeeding so much more.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

Character name(s)

Aaron "Raven" Richards

Civilian name

George Maynard

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?

Yes; My Main way of Communication.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

I am currently holding an Executive Researcher Whitelist; I have held this since 09/05/2023; If succeeding I intend to continue my journey within Research and Ethics.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

No; I have an immaculate record, I do not seek to break the rules and follow them to an extraordinary degree while on Site.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

During my time residing as an Executive Researcher within the Site; I have developed excellent document rating skills along with understanding and analyzing the most recent data and perceiving the best results from our fantastic researchers. Within my role; I have shown respect and empathy to all Researchers and all site staff no matter the circumstances, I am always prepared to attempt a task no matter the difficulty and will always show care to those who I interact with while providing the site with my assistance.

Continuing; Within my 3 weeks as Executive, I have made connections to various different levels of personnel from Juniors raising through the ranks to Ethics Committee Members and Site Administration/Command; Within this, I have always been respectful while administering my communications skills and creating a stronger bond between people I may not have interacted with prior to my position. With this, I have made it my goal to create Strong Communication between especially Ethics Committee, Site Administration, and the Research Department, With a certain few projects I have worked on I have made this possible and I couldn't be more proud of the Researchers conducting themselves and myself to create these links.

Furthermore, While serving as an Executive Researcher; I have built up my knowledge and Analytical skills in what should happen and When. For Example, During Code 5's I will always be requesting updates on what exactly has been breached and its locations so that I can keep myself by the Security Sector Door/PW Bulkhead in the Emergency that I would need to respond and lockdown the PW Bulkhead and protect the Non-Combatives from High-Level breaches. I have always strived to protect my Research Personal from any extensive harm during Containment Breaches and I will continue to conduct myself as such, With the Code 5 Situations I will always call my Researchers back to Personal Wing and or Breach Shelter/Core Sector if the breaches are deemed necessary.

Finally, As with my time served as Executive Researcher; I have strived to enforce The Code of Ethics, Legal Codex, and the ScD Code of Conduct towards Scientific Personal. I will always oversee tests on-going especially within HCZ and will report any misuse of SCP Subjects, Any unnecessary deaths of Class-D Personal as they are not just resources; They are Human too, And I will always request Agents to report any issues they see within the Light Containment Zone testing areas.
I myself (in the time served) have come across multiple accounts of different people within the ranks misusing different aspects of SCP Subjects and or breaking the Codex such as Biology 1/2; Murder 1-3, Security 1, and a lot more; All the reports were filed and documented within the Executive Researchers Office for later use.

During my Downtime as Executive, I will tend to walk around D-Block and make sure that all Personal are following their own respected rules and look towards the Research Department especially to make sure they are conducting themselves to the best order; Any and all mistakes are said to be spoken about with the individual.

Final notes: I believe I am one of the best candidates as I am extremely active within the server, I will always strive to make sure Research and Foundation personnel are following all rules and regulations in regard to the CoE, legal Codex, and the Code of Conduct specific to their respected Department. I will show empathy and respect to all personnel during my time serving as ECA and will respond to any and all calls and deal with any "Issues" That appear.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

From my knowledge; the Majority of ECA business is not known completely to the majority of Foundation Personal.

1. Respond to ECM callouts within Communications and analyze if it is deemed necessary to speak to the Ethics Committee Member on-site as the majority of the time ECMs are extremely busy with on-site affairs.

2. Watch over Departments such as; Research, Gensec, and Medical staff to make sure they are following the CoE, Legal Codex, and Code of Conduct specific to their department.

3. From my knowledge, Ethics Committee Assistants will relay information from Ethics Committee member affairs to relevant personnel such as Department Directors, Site Administration, and or Command.

4. Arrange meetings; If necessary, With relevant personnel to discuss documentation necessary to be overseen by the Ethics Committee Member and or be discussed.

5. Watch over testing from Research Personal within the Heavy Containment Zone specifically, More mistakes within HCZ could result in a Catastrophic Site Event.

6. Rate Documentation from personnel around the site, Give advice to Personal and Arrest those convicted of breaking the CoE, Codex, and CoC.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Opening Document File; EMP/4-12-F#11120551/Incident Report///SCP-049-A4-SGX

--beginning of Transcript--
Dr. Aaron Richards is a 23-Year-old, White University Graduate, Originally from the United Kingdom who transferred to Toronto in order to study overseas in order to benefit their own future career.

Dr.Aaron Richards, known for their dedication to the Foundation was studying Micro-Biology and pathology at the University of Toronto when a Suited individual approached him with an offer to work with a Governmental Agency in a Research Department Lab.

A. Richards Entered the Foundation merely as a Jr.Researcher with the dedicated (After Orientation) Nature of finding the ways SCP Subjects use their anomalous abilities to better themselves in our reality.

Aaron Continuously witnessed the breaking of multiple different accounts of the Legal Codex and Code of Conduct acts leading to him reporting said individuals; Due to his great efforts within the Research Department and the overall structure of the Department and assisting the High Ranking to weaken misconduct, he was awarded a promotion to Researcher and Quickly made it to Senior after many Scientific breakthroughs, unlike anything the Department Directors had seen prior.

Within their time working with the Foundation, They have discovered different Chemical formulas that have been sampled of SCP Subjects and managed to freeze them. Upon their promotion to Executive. Researcher Richards transferred their studies toward SCP-Subjects with Psychological methods of tormenting their victims, A study commonly proud to Richards is their study on SCP-049, An interview with the Plague Doctor, Upon the Interview being Concluded SCP-049 grew anxious and worried towards, Dr.Richards. Within a Flash the Lights Dimmed, Alarms Rung, A Containment Breach had occurred, SCP-049's Chamber was dark, and A.Richards Cowered in a Corner as SCP-049 grew closer. SCP-049 Approached Richards arm raised; However nothing happened, It is currently unknown if Richards is immune to 049's sensory capabilities however their survival is still in question after the work they did.

In the Aftermath of this; Dr. Richards is considered to be a powerful individual as SCP-049 has not detected the Pestilence within him since. Any and all contact with SCP-049 and Dr. Richards must be requested and accepted by Department Directors; Lunaro / Kyle.

Dr. Richards is now conducting many different projects with personnel within the Research Department, Further interviews and testing are scheduled to see if Dr.Richards is somehow immune to SCP-049's "Cure".

Aaron is currently working close proximately with the Ethics Committee Member Crow with said Projects along with a few different research personnel in regard to a new threat.

Good luck Aaron You'll need it. - Site Director ████████

--End of Log--

Thank you to Whom it may Concern for reading my Application, Any and all creative and structured Criticism would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+SUPPORT
Dude has brilliant ideas and tends to help with research when others do not have credit, basically the supportive dad of DoR. I would love to see this guy as an assistant

Reactions: Aaron Richards

sprucerrr

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 30, 2023
+ Support

Great app, plenty of experience, very active. I see him becoming one of the best ECA easily. Working with him on research projects is great. MOST active executive on the entire team. He is more than ready to be ECA if he wants to. Also what the guy above me said. Without him research activity would be thrice as dead. Boy is ready. Best of luck aaron.

Kind regards. - Sprucer

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+ Support

Great app, plenty of experience, very active. I see him becoming one of the best ECA easily. Working with him on research projects is great. MOST active executive on the entire team. He is more than ready to be ECA if he wants to. Also what the guy above me said. Without him research activity would be thrice as dead. Boy is ready. Best of luck aaron.

Kind regards. - Sprucer
+SUPPORT
Dude has brilliant ideas and tends to help with research when others do not have credit, basically the supportive dad of DoR. I would love to see this guy as an assistant
I thank you both; Sprucer you and I are like Peas in a Pod, Our Project will make it :Salute:

Jack Thank you for the Support; I hope you get Senior Soon!!!

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support
I've gotten to work with, and lead, Aaron in various projects, and let him do more administrative work, and he has completed such tasks with excellence. He has the leadership capabilities to uphold his duties well, and overall is very approachable. He's incredibly active on Executive Researcher, and all these things I've mentioned will make for an amazing ECA.

You got this - best of luck to you Aaron!

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+ Support
I've gotten to work with, and lead, Aaron in various projects, and let him do more administrative work, and he has completed such tasks with excellence. He has the leadership capabilities to uphold his duties well, and overall is very approachable. He's incredibly active on Executive Researcher, and all these things I've mentioned will make for an amazing ECA.

You got this - best of luck to you Aaron!
Thank you Lunaro; Working with you in Research has been a blast, Your Leadership is beyond real and the support to my projects our Researchers will always drive the Department to the next level!

• Love
Reactions: Lunaro

Scootin

May 30, 2023
+ Massive Support
One of the few amazing players on this server. I have only seen him be a positive influence towards other foundation staff, as well as always being active on the server. On top of that has one of the best ECA applications I have seen.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+ Massive Support
One of the few amazing players on this server. I have only seen him be a positive influence towards other foundation staff, as well as always being active on the server. On top of that has one of the best ECA applications I have seen.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Thank you; Always appreciate your amazing assistance in HCZ as E-11!!

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Jonker.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after Committee Vote; your application has been accepted.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You man contact RAISA (staff) for your credentials. For further information check your email for your new handbook. (ECA discord channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.