[SCP-RP USA] Alexei "Raven" Romanov Letter of interest (ECM App)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
man promoted me to nu7 csg, while he was nu7 commander/captain. Now all the way to Ethics member, so much growth while I rot in place. +support

• Love
Reactions: Aaron Richards

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
Another highly acceptable applicant. Has experience in both leading combative and non-combative personnel. I can only express how positive my experiences have been with Raven and not once have I heard anything negative about them.
+support
Best of luck:)

• Love

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
Raven.... This guy i tell you what, have you ever heard the idiom “You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink” Well this guy can make them drink it! For the time that i've known them they have been an exceptional member to the foundation and have shown continual leadership in all areas. Good luck!

• Love
Nov 24, 2022
+Support;

Best current candidate for the ECM slot. He has worked very hard within Site-Administration showing himself
to be an example of what an ECM candidate should strive to be. Would work very well in the slot along with
the current members of the Ethics Committee.

• Love
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Raven's Ethics Committee Member Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the Ethics Committee Member position. The Committee has chosen to elevate your request to an interview, please get in contact with any Ethics Committee Member to schedule your interview.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Ravens Ethics Committee Member Application
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

Thank you for showing interest in the Ethics Committee Member position. I am excited to announce that the other Ethics Committee Members and I have deemed you worthy of the position... Application Accepted.

Yours Truly - Ethics Committee Chairman Tyrone "Skoobz" Tiggle

Reactions: Estere 'Orca'
Status
Not open for further replies.