SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Ash "Femmy" Powerpuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subby

Jun 27, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Ash "Femmy" Powerpuff

Your SteamID: 76561199368355419

Ban Reason: Minor Glitching [C] | Stacked Banss [C]

Date of ban: Mon Jul 22 03:18:17 2024

Who banned you: Riley \'Raixin\'(STEAM_0:0:39714882)

Ban length: 1 Week 6 Days 22 Hours 43 Minutes

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not drink brodamine to fix cameras to get achievement faster.

Why should you be unbanned: Riley helped explain to me that an appeal may possibly help, since I was banned prior for 2 days due to a chat bind that I had failed to remove. Xavier was the one who warned and banned me for ERP due to a chat bind I had, but the problem is the chat bind didn't go through, as it was blocked for blacklisted wording (Due to the bind having a lenny face in it). I did not think that this ban would stack so fast onto something I had no control over. Yes, I know that drinking brodamine near a camera or door is misuse and can get me arrested by IA, but I was not aware it could be seen as glitching due to the fact I was near some electrical outlets and caused them to go out. I also thought it was a bit unfair for Xavier to punish me for ERP when my bind did not even go through chat, it was an old bind I had from playing TTT, and I don't think to check my keybinds everytime I'm on, which does fall on me, but I do wish I could get a pass for something other members of the server weren't even able to see. When I was brought to a staff sit with him I explained that they were old binds, but alas I was still banned. I appreciate any sort of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.